Home Rank update error and Disconnection Penalty

Error code 112 - Sync error

Comments

• ananasorananasor Member Posts: 2

Nah that doesn't work either. I tried everything that is on the internet. And myself.

• cattolattocattolatto Member Posts: 1
    edited August 11

I've gotten the 112 error 3 times in a row now. Feels bad man.

• oguzcnfoguzcnf Member Posts: 1

Such a nice game they fixed today sync error 111 now giving sync error 112 im bored no bloodpoints i lost like a 4-5 millions

• L4stL4st Member Posts: 2

Code 111 fixed. New error: Code 112. 1 more than the last month, like the cake each year! Cheers, DBD

• MonyQWQMonyQWQ Member Posts: 5

next BUG 113????????

next BUG 113 LOL

• AgeUkeAgeUke Member Posts: 23

Behaviour, are u trolling me? Its n ow the 3rd week, i cant play this game ... wtf?

• SkataceSkatace Member Posts: 11

They just changed the number 111 to 112 ^^

• HayashiraHayashira Member Posts: 3
    • Which platform you are on: PC
    • How frequently you get the error: Every game after it finishes.
    • When you started receiving the error: 08.11.2020.

I've lost about 150k worth of BP yesterday just from trying to have fun with my friends. I got absolutely nothing...

I can't level up my characters, can't get new perks, nothing.

I was getting the error 111 before, and when they said they fixed it, I was SO happy! So I immediately called my friends so we could play. I got error 112 game, after game, after game, after game...

I hope they fix it soon.

• KristenKristen Member Posts: 48
    edited August 12

Just got my first one too after a game :(

EDIT : Seems like it didn't count the 2 last games, not only the last one (do not know if this is even possible?)

EDIT2 : No rank depip though

• SkataceSkatace Member Posts: 11

I was so happy about the Hotfix but the errors are still poping up. I lost about 6 Mio Bp...

• deadbydweetdeadbydweet Member Posts: 8

I think they just changed the error names and descriptions. lol, I'll find better games than this. see you at mordhau

• HayashiraHayashira Member Posts: 3

So... I was like "it's ok, I'll do a daily challenge and get my 30k BP at least".

No. I got a Sync Error 112 when I confirmed the completed daily challenge to receive my reward. The game ate my 30k BP...

I thought it was something happening only after the matches, but it happened on the daily rewards too. So... Dev's, be aware of this issue as well. :)

• JulDiJulDi Member Posts: 6

The error 111 is fixed for me, by patch 4.1.2, thx ^^ And fix other error in the same time, now i can play all game whit my friend, before i leave the grp all time, and needed to remake grp, now it's ok ^^ And before when i afk in the menu, the game crash, now it's ok ^^ Thx for your work ;)

• SMONKSMONK Member Posts: 21

so did they fixed the error or is it still there?

😁every day 112 so good game

• SMONKSMONK Member Posts: 21

Killer disconected and i didnt receive the error next match the same thing happened no error 112 after that match i escaped then error 112 pops :/

• maystar22maystar22 Member Posts: 1

Nice Error 112...............................

• jaiboojaiboo Member Posts: 24

i love how they copied pasted the same message they put into the game and the forums to tickets and left it at that. this dev team is hilarious.

• stubbornDwarfstubbornDwarf Member Posts: 42

Even though I am very frustrated at the end of the matches, I am trying to have patience with this bug. I just hope that BHV compensates players for their losses.

• angrypapayaangrypapaya Member Posts: 5

I will remain patient! ❤️ good luck with the research. Anyway I still rank up with this error which is better than error 111. I can live with it for now

• bonanbonan Member Posts: 6

How is this bullshit error still not fixed?Goodybye 111,welcome 112.

• apranaxapranax Member Posts: 6

Still not fixed 😡

• HibakariHibakari Member Posts: 1

i have that bug/error too its so annoying i lost so many bloodpoints bc of that

its fixed for me when i use a VPN but that is just bs that i have to pay money for a service to play a game i paid for...how is sth like that even allowed to be in the game for 3weeks +

• thespiceshackthespiceshack Member Posts: 2
    • Which platform you are on: PC
    • How frequently you get the error: At the conclusion of every match
    • When you started receiving the error: 11 AUG 2020

Started on 11 Aug with Error 111; now it's Error 112. Every match ends in this error. No pips, up or down. No blood points. No end lobby. No chat. I can still accomplish daily rituals and rift challenges (so long as they don't require accumulating blood points), but this is tiresome. Every. Single. Match.

• jaiboojaiboo Member Posts: 24
    edited August 17

i don't think they're trying at all. they say they are so people stop complaining which just makes it worse. it's been legit a month since this started happening. a month, man. but crossplay is out. and mmr was out. and whatever else was out. yikes. i wish i could ask for a refund for the base game and all the DLCs and auric cells i've bought. never again am i putting money into behavior, lesson learned. i wouldn't recommend anyone waste money on this company and their games, their team is a joke and their customer service is honestly the worst i've ever seen in terms of video games.