Home Dead by Daylight Forums Rank update error and Disconnection Penalty
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Error code 112 - Sync error

Comments

• AnotherJacobAnotherJacob Member Posts: 59

And again... I will lose all matches now, at least I will gain some bp. Better then 0 after escape.

• HarketHarket Member Posts: 21

Same problem here, since yesterday.

• cartox123cartox123 Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2020

The fix did nothing

• CutiadduCutiaddu Member Posts: 388

A solution that works surprisingly it's cleaning the steam cache.

• citronrosecitronrose Member Posts: 4

None of the solution worked for me, i've been facing this problem since the update, it's taking too much time to fix it..

• LombaLomba Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020

They are destroying the game by not caring about their own community

Post edited by Lomba on
  • predictcspredictcs Member Posts: 10

They never cared about the community, and there are always new skins, greedy devs.

• heeeenryheeeenry Member Posts: 1

Couldn't post on the stickied error thread so I will do it here:

• Which platform you are on: PC
    • How frequently you get the error: Every game after it finishes, regardless of killer/survivor, win/loss
    • When you started receiving the error: starting yesterday since I picked up playing.

• HlidskialfHlidskialf Member Posts: 58
  • AnotherJacobAnotherJacob Member Posts: 59

I deleted the folder: C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight

Steam verify files again. No error 111 anymore in 6 games.

• stubbornDwarfstubbornDwarf Member Posts: 42

Same problem here every time at the end of a match. Please fix.

• Iconoclast_ivIconoclast_iv Member Posts: 26

Still getting this error. I already restarted and verified files. First match after that and i got 111'd again

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 8,491

Mmkay, looks like they know about it not working.

Make sure to add your voices to this thread - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/177762/error-111-sync-error-fix-not-working#latest

• FenFen Member Posts: 112

Can confirm. The recent fix changed nothing. I've even contacted their support so i hope it will be fixed any time soon :v

• rosovskyrosovsky Member Posts: 9

I have the same problem after EVERY game, except first. I can't get bloodpoints after games. It's very-very annoying. Fix this please :(

• AbsurdJerdAbsurdJerd Member Posts: 5
    • PC
    • 8:00PM AEST
    • Please see the attached file for my logs.

• billy968200billy968200 Member Posts: 2

still not working...

• Eros_LucianoTTVEros_LucianoTTV Member Posts: 43

Still with the error 111. Fix it.

• H3ndrikH3ndrik Member Posts: 14

oh man. Still not fixed....

• ErmacErmac Member Posts: 46

still error 111.......................

• JulDiJulDi Member Posts: 6

not fixed ...

• ToomuchsheepToomuchsheep Member Posts: 5

Have the same issue. No bloodpoints due to this error on every 3rd match on average. Please fix this as right now there is no sense in playing a match for 10 minutes, using offerings and items only to get nothing out of it.

I can only play with my friends on weekends so great timing as well. Game is dead until it is fixed.

• RehwagenRehwagen Member Posts: 3

Yeah, same here, almost every match.

• LingLing1337LingLing1337 Member Posts: 1

Error 111 is going to make that game to the biggest trash.

i get no bp for the last 30 games. its [BAD WORD] up, they need to fixed soon. it makes no fun to play with this error and i will not play this game anymore because of this [BAD WORD].

PLS FIX IT SOON