Home Rank update error and Disconnection Penalty

Rank up error now no longer awards Blood Points...

124»

Comments

• radwulfradwulf Member Posts: 109

#65 111 in full force

#66 a new error! error 0

#67 two for one!

• ZennZenn Member Posts: 45

Same issue. Every game. Error code: 111. About to charge back the cells I bought, this is stupid.

• UltraGUltraG Member Posts: 1

Same issue here

#69 giggidy

#72 coming back with the 401 error

Well im sorry to say... it seems resolved... how? VPN... now i dont know how this got solved by a man in a straw hut in Puerto Rico, when full time network engineers cant figure out a simple fix.

I have no idea what the people at behavior are doing. I literally live in the same city as them, and i probably use the same internet as them (Videotron) and yet they have a game breaking bug that happens 100% of the time and they just leave it wreak havoc on their paying customers. Well now i guess instead of spending money on skins/games pass to promote this "game as a service" model, i guess ill have to pay for a VPN for 10$ a month instead.

Shame.

• Ad3LLAd3LL Member Posts: 38

Hey my friends,

here is a way to fix this error. Check this out: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/178989/possible-fix-sync-error-and-more

#73 Hey guys, its your boy, Error 111, just want to make sure i document this as well. Got it at the end of the game, but not instantly, i was able to see chat and stuff, then it appeared.

and yes im on VPN now.

• ZcamtZcamt Member Posts: 8

And now I lost 43k bloodpoints, thank you devs :D

Maybe you'd have time to fix issues like this, if you weren't caught up fixing the auras after you [BAD WORD] them up :D

Just a daily reminder that if i turn off my VPN i still get this BS, #74

dont know if i should laugh or cry #75

so far so good, no more 111 error... but... #76

still no 111 or 112! but #77

There it is boiz, in all its glory. #78 error 112, the next chapter.

so i have not even jumped into a game yet and get this error, keep in mind with VPN i have ZERO errors. this is not looking good. so #79

Guys... Guys... Guys... Guess who is back... MY BOY ERROR ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN!!! WELCOME BACK OLD FRIEND.

#80 is error 111, so im really looking forward to 100 errors, will make a great video about, and hopefully get it up there with Bethesda level bugs.

war. war never changes.

on the bright side i do seem to have gotten the points, but it crashed when i exited the post game screen