Home Technical Issues

Not getting Bloodpoints

NimRodNimRod Member Posts: 15

Hi,

Ever since the new patch has come out I've not been getting bloodpoints irrespective of offerings or not. I've layed 7 games and not got a single Bloodpoint. It shows error code:111 and doesnt give me anything after the match. Appreciate it if you can help me

Comments

• cp2664cp2664 Member Posts: 5

I'm also not receiving bloodpoints in every 5th game or so. Every single game for the past 30 games I get an error at the end that forces me back to the very first screen after loading the game, and I have no chance to report players/view ranks or any of that. It is really frustrating and I recall the same error happening 3 years ago when I last played this game. How can this stuff still be happening????????????

yet again no blood points.. love this game

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 2,997

Yeah, the team know about it and they're looking into it.

Unfortunately I don't have any more info than that, but i'm checking as often as possible and will let you all know as soon as I can.

Surely since you have the timestamp and all other details including Player ID you could flick some bloodpoints my way...

cheers. great game.

message on here when you've fixed this [BAD WORD] and i'll start playing again

I cant give you BP at all. I'm a FORUM MOD, not a customer service rep. I have 0 access to your account.

• NimRodNimRod Member Posts: 15

@KhaineGB sorry about that other guy. Just wanted to know is there any update on this issue?

Afraid not.

Other users have poreted that using a VPN, mobile hotspot or Kill Ping fixes it, however I personally do not recommend any of these since we can't guarantee what a third party app will do, and mobile data isn't exactly good for gaming (and potentially expensive)