Home Technical Issues

Error code 111

N0ob3N0ob3 Member Posts: 5
edited July 29 in Technical Issues

Just saying, ever since the update this error keeps popping up every game, it invalidates any bloodpoints I get after the match. pls fix devs

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 2,997

Already known and they are looking into it.

• GabeGabe Member Posts: 3

Got the same Problem. Very frustrating after a good Round.Hope it will get fixed quickly!

• RiquanRiquan Member Posts: 38

I think It's been 4 days. I created a ticket about it. They said they fixed it and I needed to restart my PC. Did it like they said. Still no solution. Some people on the forums said that they fixed it by disabling firewall's SPI on modem settings. I don't know man. I don't want to risk my pc because of a problem that needs to be solved at the DEV's end. The game is unplayable for me. No bloodpoints, no rank ups (only rank down). They might have solved the problem for a proportion of people those are having the Error 111. What about the rest? Should we stop playing? And also I'm sick of seeing the Mods' posts on forum like "The support team knows about the error. They are trying to fix it."

Bro it's not a new game. We just celebrated the 4th year. How come you can't foresee these errors before releasing the patch. The patches are supposed to improve the game. Not the make it worse.

Anyway. Hope they fix it this year.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 2,997

Mmkay, looks like they know about it not working.

Make sure to add your voices to this thread - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/177762/error-111-sync-error-fix-not-working#latest