Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Everybody is talking about the new Oni skin but...

What about the Wraith, Doc and Hag skins in the rift? What is everybody's thoughts on those? I personally think the Doc and Wraith ones are pretty nifty, but I have mixed feelings on Hag

Comments

• MiniPixelsMiniPixels Member Posts: 528

I personally don't care much for the skins in this rift, I can see why some people like them but they really don't interest me.

• MusicNerd_TCMusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

I love them. Wraith and hag are 2 of my 3 mains, and Oni is also one of them :).

• MikeasaurusMikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,308

I personally love the Wraith skins on the Rift. Wraith has always been a personal favourite of mine, but I rarely use him with MM being so busted, but I might just pull him out of hibernation for this skin. Doc's is a little meh for me. I like the idea of where it was going, but it just doesn't stand out for me. Hag's is a little hit and miss for me. I very rarely use Hag these days so I don't care much for cosmetics for her.

• PawcelotPawcelot Member Posts: 985

I don't care a single bit about the Rift, so any skins in it are lost to me.

• D_OrienD_Orien Member Posts: 115

"Everybody is talking about new Oni skin but..."

Spirit's Nyx skin is better.

About the rift: Wraith has the only good skin

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 7,112

I love Hag's and Wraith's but the Doctor one looks super generic.

• AnaraAnara Member Posts: 1,044

I love all of them, the last rift was bad, but this one is good as the rift 2, even better

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 15,486

wraith looks beautiful.

hag looks meh

doctor looks disgusting. and not the good disgusting either.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 4,691

That Wraith skin is baddass.

• SMitchell8SMitchell8 Member Posts: 2,016

Oni's skin could have been its own killer. Cracking design.

• Mellow7Mellow7 Member Posts: 792

Skins this rift are very underwhelming

• BigBrainMegMainBigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

I gave my opinion on Wraith.

My Expectations:

Reality:

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,816

I was either going to buy the Minotaur skin, or the rift pass. I brought the Minotaur. And I genuinely don't even remotely regret it, the only rift skin I even slightly want is the free Doc one.

Plus, I'm genuinely reinvigorated to play Oni. So that's a huge plus. Sure, the rift is more value for money, but unlike the last rift nothing grabs me about this paid tier.