Home Technical Issues

"NO NETWORK CONNECTION" ERROR WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE EXCEPT DEAD BY DAYLIGHT WORKS TOTALLY FINE

bozeybozey Member Posts: 3

My Friend keeps getting "NO NETWORK CONNECTION" every time when he logs in pls help he just got feng min and he is trying to play but he cant.

We have tried everything we can.

Comments

• MimzyLittleMimzyLittle Member Posts: 7

This is happening for me too.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 2,997

What specs are you folks running? I saw something a couple of days ago where EAC will block your network driver if it thinks it's too old (yes, really)

• bozeybozey Member Posts: 3

Update: He can now get into a lobby, and i can join him but he wont see me in the lobby and we cant search for a game.

And when i invite him he cant join.

I believe that is a bug the team are looking into. You can try the boring stuff... use Google DNS instead of your ISP's DNS and make sure ports 7777 to 7787 are open on your router to see if that helps.

• Sunbreaker7Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 257

I had this problem not too long ago. Reinstalling did not help. What I did was reset my network on windows 10. Do not just unplug and reconnect your network, do a reset on your PC, there are tutorials online. It's very quick and simple.

• yobudddyobuddd Member Posts: 1,230

PS4 connection error. Error code 8,024

• lude13lude13 Member Posts: 2

Ps4 been getting the need internet to play. Then server is down, finally getting error 8024. This has been happening for the past 3 days.

I'll check and see if the team know of any PS4 issues over the past few days.