Home Discussions General Discussions

This mmr system is trash

GHOSTfaceP3GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,163

im Rank 1 the rest of my team rank 19-20 against a rank 1 legion ..they went down to deep wounds I mean [BAD WORD] this mmr

Comments

• DeshDesh Member Posts: 877

Was it your first match? Play about 5-10 more and you'll be where you need to be.

• SnapshotSnapshot Member Posts: 868

My most recent match

• C_FrankC_Frank Member Posts: 128

i play 3 games with 3 15- 19 ranks and red rank killer and 1 game with 3 rank 1 and 1 rank 2 vs a rank 17 killer like u picture

MMR trash

• DeshDesh Member Posts: 877
    edited August 3

As the news has said:

RANKS

DON'T

MATTER

It's about Skill Rating. You know how many players purposefully deranked to get out of games where they are supposed to be at? If it's your first couple of matches, MMR has to find out where you scale and adjust you accordingly. Have you guys never played OverWatch before? They do the exact same thing for competitive. I think CoD does it too. If it's NOT your first couple of matches, then you are where you need to be.

• SnapshotSnapshot Member Posts: 868

How can it be?? I played more than 40 Oni matches the last 2 days where they collected MMR and I wiped the floor nearly every single match, also played only in red ranks mostly against rank 1 or 2 survivors.

Now you tell me that I get matched with these guys when my MMR has to be clearly higher, these survivors i 4k with 5 gens remaining. They were really freaking bad... MMR NOT WORKING

• SpirezSpirez Member Posts: 564

When did they say they were collecting data for the MMR in the past few days. That would not make sense due to the fact that all your killers have a seperate MMR. If you didn’t play some Killers how would they have a rating. I’m positive everyone has no rating or a default rating and you need to play a lot more games to get a real rating

• ButtercakeButtercake Member Posts: 1,656

Does it constantly update? Or after the first couple of matches it labels you forever???

• ClintonClinton Member Posts: 275
    edited August 3

As a solo survivor, I have played against two rank 20 killers while my teammates and I were all rank 1 besides a rank 14 in there. This MMR system can not be working properly

• DsalterDsalter Member Posts: 161

"skill rating" my posterior.

first game as killer this "update", got a 3k, had to sweat for it but got a 3k, as demo. as a rank 15, survivors were 15,15,12,2.

next match?

4 dead hards, 2 unbreakables, 4 d-strikes, 1 prove thyself and the rest was healy stuff.

they brought streamers, oak hook distance, purple mist and coldwind farm.

im a rank 15 killer just stepping foot into this "update", the others were all rank 1, 2,2, 18.

if rank doesnt impact it much, it sure looks it.