14 games, only 1 half fair
How long will it takes for this new MM system to start working ? I've played already 14 games since it launched all on my main killer, 80% 4k and rest 3k (due to me giving hatch or RNG on it) complete dominations, only twice did survivors manage to do 3 gens.
Just one single game of those had four rank 5s in the match otherwise I was getting mix of 75% ranks 15-20 and remaining 25% ranks 9-14.
I miss good fun matches (and partially losing or having a tense match) and it's not getting better. Where did all the rank 1s go that I played before new MM, I want to face those again.
How long before I start getting at least ranks 5-10. How long before it actually gets better then old matchmaking which seems like a amazing system compared to this "thing".