Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Huntress Luliby Bug? (in favour of Killer)

TricksTricks Member Posts: 957

Has anyone noticed that Huntress lullaby continues to build tokens even after it's been cleansed? I'm wondering if the effect still persists too because gens continue to be done very slowly even after it's been cleansed.

Has anyone else experienced this or is this working as intended and the tokens still build without the effect taking place after it's been cleansed?

No video evidence I'm afraid as I'm a little old skool lol.

Comments

• VeenVeen Member Posts: 706
    edited August 2020

it always did, once the totem is destroyed the perk power is no longer effective but keep "adding tokens" for some reason.

This perk is such a tease.

• BuckobenBuckoben Member Posts: 348

Yes once it's cleansed you still build tokens, but the effect no longer persists.

• ZeusZeus Member Posts: 2,112

It always builds up even when totem is cleansed.

• MomentosisMomentosis Member Posts: 820

It's the Entity teasing the Killer.

• TricksTricks Member Posts: 957

Oh ok, I must be just getting lucky because after the totem is cleansed it still appears to be working because no more gens where popping. Thanks.

This is the first time I've used the perk in 4 years lol. I put it in an all hex totem build for laughs. Retribution, Lullaby, Haunted Ground and Third Seal. I would have used Ruin in that build but Survivors tend to not look for hex totems as vigorously when you just have passive hexes active.

• Yung_SlugYung_Slug Member Posts: 2,236

The effect doesn't apply once it's cleansed. Generally a perk is inactive if it's not lit up (one of the few exceptions being MYC/Devour Hope when you're too close to a hook).