Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

My Feedback for Spirit ¿You would buy a bad product?

JAZC_CRJAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

After play PTB like 60 hours, The Spirit feel weak, her power is not worth using, her power have too much downsides, i play in rank 1 always, and i get rekt so many times because the survivors are very smart players, when i use the power they stop running, or change the direction for ez counter or vault a window, pallet, etc, so they dodge me, again using the power i juke myself too loosing the survivor...
She can't use any aura reading perk, so, why we want to use her power and the The Spirit for play?....I hope she gain a buff for seing glinces from the survivor a least like freddy does, she need more buff... to finnaly ask you this question... ¿you would buy a bad product? ¿You want to sell a bad product?.... u know the answers.

Comments

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

That's what iridescent shards are for since it's not your money and costs you nothing.

• BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited September 2018

I will save my 9k iridescent shards for DS, Ruin or the next killer (after the poor Spirit, if not licensed)

• yeetyeet Member Posts: 1,821

@BACKSTABBER said:
    I will save my 9k iridescent shards for DS, Ruin or the next killer (after the poor Spirit, if not licensed)

I wouldn't get DS seeing as how it's getting nerfed in 7 weeks

• BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited September 2018

@yeet said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

I just clicked LOL on ya but my theory is it wont be nerfed or very sightly in 7 weeks since it is the biggest money maker of DBD (customers, bored of waiting the Shrine of secrets finally buy Laurie)

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,481

It's honestly kinda dumb how Aura perks do not work when sprit is in Phase

EG BBQ, Bitter Murmur, nothing works if you are in phase

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

9k shards for 3 perks and the chance for a potential spirit cube

Thats worth it in my eyes, I dont find most killer cosmetics apealing anyway

@BACKSTABBER said:

@yeet said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

I just clicked LOL on ya but my theory is it wont be nerfed or very sightly in 7 weeks since it is the biggest money maker of DBD (customers, bored of waiting the Shrine of secrets finally buy Laurie)

McClean confirmed the discussed nerf is coming in the midchapter patch

• JAZC_CRJAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

@pandorayr said:
    I recommend not buying the next DLC is a product poor quality, it's not worth my money.

yeah totally true

• Bug_ReporterBug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

I'll buy her with Shards just because i didnt like the survivor and im not a survivor main to care about his OP perks, but i'll buy her cosmectics if she have cool ones, no matter the price, she is such a underestimated killer, such great power will be ABUSED by me and some skilled killer mains around the world, all of that while hummiliating those who said that she was weak...

@Bug_Reporter said:
    I'll buy her with Shards just because i didnt like the survivor and im not a survivor main to care about his OP perks, but i'll buy her cosmectics if she have cool ones, no matter the price, she is such a underestimated killer, such great power will be ABUSED by me and some skilled killer mains around the world, all of that while hummiliating those who said that she was weak...

quit huffing glue buddy

• Pervert_DBDPervert_DBD Member Posts: 47

"hummiliating those who said that she was weak" haha
    Damn, he has some good quality crack. Share your drug or throw it away.
    Actually, you know what? Send me some screenshots of your high rank games in which you hummiliate survivors with the Spirit ;-D

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@yeet said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

@yeet said:

@BACKSTABBER said:

McClean confirmed the discussed nerf is coming in the midchapter patch

Man its such a joke, I wish we could forget about her already until the spirit cube.... in 2019/2029