Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Use the MMR to your advantage if you don't have them...

tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,161

Someone had mentioned this in passing in another thread and I took it to heart and I have been getting Achievements left and right now.

With MMR being so goofy and basically broken, now is the time to go after the "Adept X" achievements. I've been making my way through the Survivors and a few of the Killers (damn you Hatch!!! That stupid thing has cost me that achievement multiple times now).

I got adept Dwight and Claudette, I got the T3 Myers achievement, and the Adept Clown so far. I figure I'll just do this until either MMR gets a bit more stable or I run out of achievements to get :D

Comments

• ButtercakeButtercake Member Posts: 1,656

And the folks like me who are constantly paired against level 1 Killers can't take advantage of this 'glitch'. 😭

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,977

MMR stables out over time.

The less you have played, you will probably run into newer players.

• tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 2,161

Yeah, I've found all my matches are with cupcakes or with Level 1 Gods. So I figure now is the time to do this. If I get cupcakes, I can get my achievement hopefully. If I get a God, I won't have used up anything really nice item/offering wise since I don't want to lose out on good stuff playing a handicapped build :D