Home Dead by Daylight Forums Technical Issues

Not finding a match

ZennZenn Member Posts: 46

I've been spending a seemingly infinite amount of time in queue for a match. Same thing happened last night, after 25 minutes I just gave up and quit. About to do the same tonight. Why can't I get into a match?

Comments

• ZennZenn Member Posts: 46

I used to have 1 - 2 minute queues on Survivor before crossplay happened...

• MadMaxsonMadMaxson Member Posts: 3

Are you queue-ing with crossplay on or not? Are you q-ing for surv or killer (just wanna get a better grasp on your situation)?

Yeah cross play is on. I tried both ways.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 9,172

That's odd. Most folks seem to have better queues since crossplay got turned on.

Incoming really dumb idea. Have you rebooted your PC since?

I turn it off every night so yeah. I still have the queue time issue every now and then but I guess it's getting better. There are still certain times where I seem to wait 5-10 minutes which is way longer than I ever had to wait as a survivor before cross play.

Top it all off with devs seemingly oblivious to the rampant Sync Error Code 111 and 112 and me losing out on about 2 million BP over the last month because of it... you can definitely say I'm on my last straw with this game right now.

Oh that was before I spent like $100 on a VPN subscription so I could start getting BP again. Good stuff.

Oh they're not oblivious to it. They're trying to fix it.

The problem is that it's somehow connection related, and since everyone has different ISP's, with different routers, different DNS servers, different connection methods... etc... yeah. It's a pain to track down and fix.

That's great to hear. It's very consistent on my end, I can reproduce it regularly. I'm also a Software Engineer. Not that I'm claiming I can be of any help with your code base, but if there is anything I can provide on my end let me know. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

I mean, I don't even get to look at the code base... :D

So I have no idea what's going on.