Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Have a question for our upcoming Q&A Stream? Head on over to https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/q-a-questions . We'll be taking some of the most upvoted questions and answering them on Stream.

Dev's setting the wrong priority(money over bugfix)

KikkiKikki Member Posts: 536
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Seriously but how money loving are these guy's ? Priotise money over bug fixes.How would it be if you fix your god damn game befor bringing new Content(New Killer already or skins) like Ubisoft was doing with R6? They spend 3 MONTH'S only fpr bug fixes like I heared from a friend.I would lpve to see if those dev's do thos too bc this game habe so many of them that it could EASILY beat F13 (bug fest)

Comments

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 2,869

Sadly, company wise they are not doing it wrong, companies love money.

But for the players yep, I hate that we have bugs that have never been fixed, and every patch we get new ones.

I'm also down for an operation health like how R6S did.

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

I haven't encountered a bug in weeks.

• KingFrostKingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Do you really think the same people working on bugs are the same people working on new content? They aren't. They have to find the bug, find what's causing it, and then fix it without creating new bugs unintentionally. They can do both at the same time. And keep in mind that they have to do this for EVERY platform. If it were really simple to fix the bugs, they'd have done it a long time ago.