Home PTB Feedback Archives 4.2.0 PTB Feedback

Can anyone on the dev team get hits with new killer's power ?

KebekKebek Member Posts: 1,897
edited August 18 in 4.2.0 PTB Feedback

I just wonder if people testing & designing this power managed to consistently get hits with it power. I really wonder how it went down when this power was designed.

Are there people in devs team who managed to properly use this power in chase ? I feel like it was just pushed out to see if we can do it.

Post edited by Peanits on

Comments

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,152

And it seems double bumping into the same object is all too common. Like Nurse blinks getting eaten at 99% they again have failed to see these QoL issues.

• Dr_doom_j2Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

Why would anyone use that power, it doesn't even insta, or God forbid, cause mending....

Like really, what were they thinking? And he can't break pallets, wtf?

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 1,897

After a few more games if you double stack his turning addons he's useable. So those should probably be base imao but still he's just so basic. A mix of hilbilly with legion, I can't imagine more basic power.

Pity that this chapter won't be nothing cool like transforming killer or some kind of blight based power killer but insted a fast running man with a stick. I'm really dissapointed with this new power. Not because it's weak or cluncky but beacuse it's so basic. You run fast, you turn and you hit. Yay, fun.

• Victor_hensleyVictor_hensley Member Posts: 714

I find it way to clunky to be playable or even fun. Why do I need to play pong with myself? The devs somehow made pong unplayable.