Home PTB Feedback Archives 4.2.0 PTB Feedback

blights weapon looks like trash

batmanscarbatmanscar Member Posts: 466
edited August 2020 in 4.2.0 PTB Feedback

are they really gonna give the blight that crappy looking pimp cane as a weapon ? at least give him something cool like some pruning shears . I mean technically he recovered in church and he was walking with his pimp cane all the time which he uses as a weapon but the church also had a garden so I think these are better

Post edited by batmanscar on

Comments

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,084
    edited August 2020

Agreed, this is the least intimidating weapon so far. Looks like a walking stick. The Blight was also called Hobo by some persons, with this weapon in mind I would also call him The Pensioner

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,574
    edited August 2020

I kinda thought it was a missed opportunity for the syringe to be his weapon. We could've had some good stabby stabby action going on. Seems like it would've matched his theme better.

• xeravxerav Member Posts: 296

Dunno i like how he uses his cane when stunned ^^

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,727
    edited August 2020

Plague is literally smacking people with an incense burner.

Doctor is hitting people with a spiky stick.

Cane honestly isn't a massive diversion from any of those

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,084

I don't get the criticism on doc weapon. I agree on Plague, I was underwhelmed by her weapon when she came out as well. But I think Blight is even worse because it doesn't even look good, like the Plagues weapon is at least matching her design

• emilys101emilys101 Member Posts: 24

I really don't like the new killer aesthetically. He looks like a homeless man with garden shears. I am very underwhelmed by the design choice. I honestly just want to give him change or a cup of coffee when facing him.

• A_Can_Of_AirA_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 872

I must be a minority because visually I love the way he looks, and i love his cane. The design of the head of the cane is cool. Again, that's just my opinion.

• batmanscarbatmanscar Member Posts: 466

thats another thing blight has been using flowers from gardens since he was into studying them and creating the serum which is his whole backstory and the way he became the way he is so pruning shears are part of his personality and character and need to be his weapon