Home Share Your Work Creations

Community Challenge, be creative - Design your own Perk

EntitySpawnEntitySpawn Member Posts: 507
edited August 2020 in Creations

If you could Design your own perk to be in the game what would it be?

When we get new chapters we may not always be into the perks, this doesn't mean they're bad but they probably wasn't what you're looking for in your build. So be creative, think of the perk you would like to be added into the game. this could help the devs see what sort of perks the community are wanting and maybe share some creative ideas.

Note: This is just for fun, there are no winners or losers. just join in and have fun, maybe the devs will see what they like! (Do try think about balance, synergies and existing perks)

Post edited by MandyTalk on

Comments

• IIITweedleIIIIIITweedleIII Member Posts: 810

Release the Hounds:. Killer can whistle and call upon 2 Bloodhounds to hunt and down a injured survivor. This can only be used once per trial. The bloodhounds then staves off other survivors at a 15m range from picking up a downed survivor. And if a survivor jukes and manages to get close enough to touch the downed survivor. The Bloodhounds can injure the would be savior. This ability lasts until downed survivor(s) is picked up by the killer or ?/?/?s pass (tier wise).

Replaces Deerstalker perk. Bloodhounds howl in order for killer to track downed survivor location.

(Ironically I lost track of thoughts in the end explaining, but the concept is there) 🤷‍♂️

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,451

This sounds like it could be a potential killers power if it was based on like a token and cooldown system or something had some other use like tracking. Maybe a hunter using them to track his quarry like The Most Dangerous Game?

• IIITweedleIIIIIITweedleIII Member Posts: 810

Yea, my first idea in mind was a Huntress perk. I was gonna go with " Call of the Wild" and instead of bloodhounds I was gonna say wolves. But the concept was there. I just lost track of what I wanted to say. It happens lmao.

• ZtarShotZtarShot Member Posts: 812

So basically

Survivor surviving-

After vaulting a window or pallet while in a chase, this perk activates. If the killer facecamps you, Kobe with BT l, DS, and Unbreakable for an unlimited period.

• Warcrafter4Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 1,759

Its part of a "Warlock" survivor aka a Traitor survivor idea.

Its intended to be a trade off since your immune to mangled effectively and with 3 debuff on you your bonus healing is nearly double that of botany plus selfcare no longer has a 50% self healing speed downside while you have a debuff.

Also part of it is just giving a survivor a trade off perk that isn't as detrimental as No Mither so it could be played even if its just a meme.