Home Share Your Work Creations

Community Challenge, be creative - Design your own Perk

Comments

• MargretAtWalmartMargretAtWalmart Member Posts: 162

Is this a killer or survivor perk? Can I apply this to the other Claudette not doing gens? And does it come with the added effect of making them broken if they try to self care against sloppy?

Honestly, give just me the exhaustion effect and we good

Listen, as long as THIS:

doesn't happen again, I don't care if the tier 3 myers has bond

• Aztreonam78Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 903

Not a new perk, but I want some love for an already existing perk.

TECHNICIAN (Feng Min)

You are filled with extreme focuse after cleansing a Totem. Doing that activates the perk and gives you next effects:

• 10/11/12% increased chances of triggering a Skill Check while repairing.
    • Each succeeded Great Skill Check whilie working on a Generator grants you a stackable 1% bonus to repair speed for the rest of the trial.

Failing a Skill Check while the perk is active:

• makes you lose all the repair speed bonus from Technician.
    • does not alert the Killer of your location.

• GodotGodot Member Posts: 806
    edited September 2020

A Survivor Perk I came up with while I was bored, I thought it would be a pretty fun perk to use.

I'm not good with names though, so the name is temporary.

Overclocked

• Every time you are within the Killer's Terror Radius while they kick a generator, you gain 1 Token.
    • You can gain up to 5 Tokens.
    • Each Token grants a 3/4/5% repair speed bonus, up to a total of 15/20/25%.
    • When repairing a generator for 5 seconds, 1 Token is consumed.

Oh, and here's another Survivor Perk I came up with a long time ago, and many people seemed to like it. I added a few extra things to it, which may or may not make the same people dislike it, but I'll let you be the judge.

Feasting Time

With all the food in your stomach, you suddenly become very energetic. However, you also lose focus and you become vulnerable.

• Cleansing a Dull Totem grants you 1 Token. Cleansing a Hex Totem grants you 2 Tokens.
    • You can gain up to 10 Tokens. (( Before, this was 8 Tokens due to there only being 4 possible Hex Totems, but with a new perk coming this next update it would be possible to get 10 Tokens, with there only being 5 Totems in a trial. ))
    • Each Token grants a 3/4/5% action speed bonus to repairing, opening Exit Gates, opening Chests, overall cleansing, unhooking, healing, entering and exiting Lockers, waking yourself or others up from the Dream World, tampering with Bear Traps and slow Vaulting, up to a total of 30/40/50%.
    • Each Token will considerably / moderately / slightly spawn your Scratch Marks closer together for the Killer. (( Meaning, a level one version of this perk would be twice as effective as the Killer's Predator perk. ))
    • Being hooked by the Killer consumes all Tokens. (( This was difficult to decide on, so I'll leave it up for debate. Obviously there needs to be some sort of way to lose tokens, otherwise it's too overpowered. ))
    • Additionally, having less than 5 Tokens while Feasting Time is active, Skill Checks are 50% more silent to you. Having more than 5 Tokens while Feasting Time is active, Great Skill Checks will no longer be possible and overall Skill Checks are 100% silent.

• SurpriseSurpriseSurpriseSurprise Member Posts: 1,515
    edited September 2020

Survivor: Corrupt Touch

When you drop a pallet, press the Active Ability Button immediately after to call upon the entity to constrict and prevent any interaction with it for 8/12/16 seconds. The pallet is destroyed afterwards. This has a cool-down of 60s.

Killer: Sociopath

Your Aura can only be read by Survivors within 40/32/24m of you

• Maelstrom10Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,833

Agony unto endurance - upon being hit gain a sprintburst that lasts 3s (on hit plus sprintburst effect) this perk causes the exhaustion status effect for 60/50/40s. this perk ignores its own exhaustion, but not that of other perks (basically a longer on hit sprintburst that can be paired with deep wounds status effects/endurace status effects in order to allow you to gain distance taking multiple hits.

Echoes of passage - see scratch marks from other survivors and the killer. Killer scratch marks are half as long as survivor scratch marks. tracing along scratch marks gives the haste (7%) status effect for 1s. (if paired with fixated, allows you to trace your own scratch marks, basically so long as you can see scratch marks you can run 7% faster around a loop, but not initially.)

Overwhelming brutality - upon being stunned, break pallets, vault faster, and endure stuns 20/30/40% easier, for 15s. this perk once used, or run out goes on cooldown for 30s. Basically brutal strength, bamboozle and enduring in a singular perk, on a cooldown/timelimit. would allow for catching people off guard and forcing people to be efficent with items in a chase, lest you catch them off guard with a very fast pallet break, or a stun (that can be even shorter with enduring.) Wouldn't be op as still requires being stunned and has a single use within

Shadowborn buff - see auras 15% longer alongside current effect

Predator buff - see scratch marks through walls within 16ms and for longer ((3s) old effect tied with new) (Due to delay on leaving scratch marks this wouldn't give exact locational awareness, but would allow the tracking behind objects)

Bloodhound buff - See blood through walls within 16ms alongside current effect (Due to delay on leaving blood this wouldn't give exact locational awareness, but would allow the tracking behind objects)

• CountACountA Member Posts: 11

Hex: Last Breath

After a hex totem is cleansed, another dull totem on the map becomes lit. Cleansing speed for dull and Hex totems increases for x/x/z

After all gens are completed, if all totems are cleansed, reassemble and light all totems on the map.

Eyes on the Prize

After fully healing a survivor a health state, generator repair speed increases by x/x/x%. Stacks. Getting injured removes all stacks of “Eyes on the Prize”

• PurpleEstrelloPurpleEstrello Member Posts: 6

Survivor Perk: Blood Rush

When you get hit by a basic attack the killers aura is revealed to all of the other survivors for 5 seconds, has a cooldown of 30/25/20 seconds

-they sacrificed their own blood, to help their peers

edited September 2020

Survivor: Witch's Vigor

Your blood is slightly more discernible and lasts an additional 5/4/3 seconds. Your Scratch Marks disappear 0/1/2 seconds sooner. After being Injured for 120 consecutive seconds, you heal to the Healthy state.

Killer: Knock-Knock

You gain a 5/7/10% Haste status effect for 8s and all Survivors within your Terror Radius Scream when you break a Breakable Wall.

• PsychobeastzPsychobeastz Member Posts: 129

I would make a perk for killers that if you get stunned by a pallet. You get an increased movement speed of 5 or 10% for 10/15/20 seconds. For survivors I would give them a perk that if they stun the killer with a pallet the stun last .5/1/1.5 second longer, the cooldown however can be very long similar to Yui's perk "Any Means Necessary".

Killer: Hex: Dark Emissaries

When a Survivor alerts a Crow, that crow follows the Survivor. When three crows follow a Survivor, they Caw loudly, alerting the Killer to the Survivors location for 2/3/4s and fly away. (It's the Idle timer as a Hex Perk)

• BitingSeaBitingSea Member Posts: 167

Killer Perk:

Tone Deaf

Your presence bends at your own will

You become obsessed with one survivor

Your obsession hears a constant distant terror radius when outside of your own, when they enter your terror radius, they do not hear it anymore, the only time they truly hear your own terror radius is in a chase, however the distance to begin chase is increased to 20/18/16 meters. If your obsession is switched to another survivor, Tone Deaf goes on a 60 second cooldown.

• whammigobambamwhammigobambam Member Posts: 729
    edited September 2020

Metal blood. You've got metal in your blood from a foggy time you can't seem to remember.

After taking a basic hit see the aura of killers hook within a 32 meter range with the closest one giving off a noise indicator.

Survivor: Come Catch Me

After Sprinting Straight Ahead for 5/4/3s, gain a 5% Haste effect that ends when you turn or stop Sprinting.

edited September 2020

Survivor: Bone Scrying

When you cleanse a Totem, the Aura of all Totems, Survivors, and The Killer are revealed to you for 8/9/10s.

Post edited by SurpriseSurprise on
  • whimsicaljosswhimsicaljoss Member Posts: 10

The Pig's Hangman's Trick redone:

5/10/15% increased Entity progression if/while the killer is 40 meters (?) or more away.

• Demogordon_RamsayDemogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

Wanderer

You’ve never been one to focus, and tend to stay on the sidelines doing other things.

The auras of all dull totems are revealed to you at the start of the trial. Increases your totem cleansing speed by 10/15/20%.

edited September 2020

Killer: Corrupting Touch

When you injure a Survivor, their blood corrupts. Their Blood blackens, and after 80/70/60s, if they are still injured, they scream, alerting you of their location for 4s, and become Broken for 30s.

Killer: Malignant Suffering

After Hooking a Survivor, they emit a Terror radius of 24m for 12/14/16s and you gain the Undetectable status for the same amount of time.

• ThasardThasard Member Posts: 254

1) After cleansing 3/2/1 totems, the Killer's aura is revealed for 3/4/5 seconds.

2) Or as an alternate totem perk: after cleansing a totem, you receive a temp speed boost, and then exhausted for the normal time.

3) Resourceful - Give survivors the ability to pry open doors. Should take the time of opening a chest just so it can't be done in time if you're in chase.

4) When a survivor fast vaults over a window, the entity blocks off the nearest doorway forcing the killer to use an alternate route or follow through the window. May be a bit of a loop killer though.

edited September 2020

Killer: Void's Call

Survivors put into the dying state with a basic attack become ensnared by The Entity. When snared, the Survivor cannot move, or recover fully from the dying state by themselves.

• DarkMagikDarkMagik Member Posts: 384

One For The Team:After Unhooking A Survivor,Entering a Locker within 25 Seconds will give the Unhooked Survivor one of your Hook States.After exiting the Locker you gain the Broken Status Effect for 60/50/40 Seconds & You & the Killer Can see each others Aura.

Notes:Wont work if your on your final hook.This Perk only works once per trial.

• CheeseAntonCheeseAnton Member Posts: 267
    edited September 2020

Survivor Perk: Beacon of Hope

People tend to notice your resolve, and strive to be just like you

This perk activates when you are the only survivor not downed, hooked, or dead.

You become exposed for 120/100/80 seconds, but get 25% faster vaulting (vaulting speeds max is 25%, so no Spinechill/Resilience combo).

Survivors hooked or bleeding regress 40%/50%/60% less.

If you survive 240/200/160 seconds, everyone recovers to injured state (even those who were struggling on hook, they just unhook themselves), but you are downed and scream.

Only works one time

I want this perk, mainly because I constantly get potato team mates that die, and I always wanted a perk that counters snowballing well. This perk is supposed to be extreme high risk, high reward, which are the perks I really like.

• casual_Slash34casual_Slash34 Member Posts: 8

Just a quick thought, without reading others but what about some kind of cloning ability or decoy.. not the traps from hag or DR madness. More like a fake survivor that runs around the map.. I just realized I'm not creating a perk, but a new killer/ability.

• casual_Slash34casual_Slash34 Member Posts: 8

I think CI should just be an add-on like they did with the add-on that resembles Franklins, it frees up a perk, but that may just be me.

• Informants

you could see the aura of the obsession as long as you are looking in there direction. the obsession can see your aura in return. any aura the obsession see is shown to you every 15/12/9 seconds for 4 seconds. this perk deactivate for 40 seconds when the obsession is hit.

this perk deactivate when obsession is no longer alive. if a new obsession appeared, the perk reactivate again.

only one obsession per match.