Home Polls

Should Claudette turn to the dark side?

KillScreenKillScreen Member Posts: 145

What are your guys thoughts on turning Claudette into a stealth killer? Maybe a killer who could shape-shift into another survivor skin.

Should Claudette turn to the dark side? 31 votes

Cool ideia
48%
F60_31Fog_KingEcstasymusstang62FFabeqZackaryFreemanBassTramChurchofPigEobardThawneazamePior_MorteFobbolostboyBeast123344getuy45u4iu 15 votes
Not cool ideia
51%
Seiko300VolantConch1719TapeKnotSacrilegeGGKiPiWalker_of_the_fog_96TaigaPet_The_LizardsAwkward_Fiendstargazer9SCP_FOR_DBDZephanUnboundmusefanbenkiScaryCatTsukiYurei 16 votes

Comments

• musefanmusefan Member Posts: 345
    Not cool ideia

Claudette is a survivor, and that's how it should stay.

If you want a killer whos power is to shape-shift into a survivor then that's a different thing... but it would have to look exactly like one of the other 4 survivors. Maybe even you turn into the survivor you last hit.

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,392
    Not cool ideia

No thanks, I'm not interested in seeing survivors becoming killers. Though it might seem like a cool idea conceptually, in practice, unless some EXTREMELY drastic changes were made I would not be able to take characters like Claudette or Dwight seriously as killers.

Really anyone on the entire roster would be ridiculous. Including Nea.

I like the characters as we have them.

• SlashstreetboySlashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,651

Vice versa, wouldn´t it be hillarious having some Killers switch to survivor? Imagine Oni trying to hide in a locker for example, or Clown fast vaulting^^

• EntitledMyersMainEntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 833

OmG RAcIsT iT'S Bc ShE'S bLACk RaCiST

• FobboFobbo Member Posts: 16
    Cool ideia

She already have