Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

Want Bones Done? . . .

TricksTricks Member Posts: 957
edited September 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Here's the Small Game buff that will make 'doing bones' more realistically doable and fair:

Just add the 8 meter aura reading tracking ability for Totems from the Rainbow Map to Small Game

-edit- for DULL TOTEMS only. Does not apply to HEX totems

Bones done.

Post edited by MandyTalk on

Comments

• EleghostEleghost Member Posts: 817

i feel like that would give almost too much information about where the totem is. Is it really that difficult to find within a rather small cone in front of you?

• TricksTricks Member Posts: 957
    edited September 2020

It just occurred to me that this would pretty much guarantee extremely fast hex totem destruction if every Survivor had the perk loaded, so I've changed the OP to exclude hex totems from this Small Game buff.

Regardless I'm tired of people complaining about bones (mostly due to Noed). A solution needs to be implemented, this is the simplest fairest way I can see it done as the solution requires a perk slot for a mostly unused under powered perk.

• ZCerebrateZCerebrate Member Posts: 641
    edited September 2020

It's almost like there wasn't another perk called Detective's Hunch... that revealed totems for you within 64 meters for 10 seconds.

Also little known fact (not opinion)... Hex:Noed isn't a problem and neither is Decisive Strike (Since someone will inevitably bring in the whataboutism into this). Shocker, I know...

• EleghostEleghost Member Posts: 817

you see i'd agree with that but then what use would NOED be? first killers complained the totems were too easy to find which honestly they were, so the devs hid them better. Now it's survivors can't find the totems and are complaining about NOED (which they complained about before the totems were hidden better). I don't think totems are super difficult to find save a few maps but again risk/reward perk.

• TricksTricks Member Posts: 957

5 Generators per map, 10 seconds burn per generator on each of the 5 Totem location for 64 meters on Tier 3 Hunch is a little slim for the entire perk slot it takes up.

It's a bad perk which could have been done far better if it was more like Plunderers Instinct. No way any Survivor worth their salt is going to waste 2 perk slots on 2 sub par perks just to 'do bones'. lol

• ToxicMyersToxicMyers Member Posts: 1,295

It's almost like it's a second objective that you should be doing unless you wanna be punished for not doing them IE NoED

• Golden_spiderGolden_spider Member Posts: 567

Small Game is fine, a 45 degree cone of 12 meters lets you do a quick camera sweep of each tile and if it activates you can easily narrow down where it's at.

I wouldn't mind giving Small Game a totem counter (via tokens) so it's easier for Solo Survivors to know how many Totems are left due to the inability of the other 3 randoms to touch them.

• Bring detectives hunch it’s a better small game