Something's strange about the next chapter...

Killers and Escape Hatches

Sorry but killers should NOT be able to grab someone who has already started to “escape” through the hatch. It is total B.S. and unfair that something like that is even allowed to happen especially when the killer is camping the hatch. It is the last players last resort to escaping and you mean to tell me that the killer can stop them from even doing that! Sorry but that’s just another reason why this game sucks hard core and is in heavier favor of the killer than it is the survivor. Who ever thought that was a good idea can be fired plz and thank you. Don’t care what anyone else has to say I’m venting so leave me alone. 

Comments

• SariefSarief Member Posts: 543

just do gens

ps: it's totally unfair that survivors have hatch ^_^

• ThatOneGuyThatOneGuy Member Posts: 88
    edited September 2018
    Sarief said:

just do gens

ps: it's totally unfair that survivors have hatch ^_^

It’s actually totally fair. Because if the killer has killed everyone else but you and there’s 3-4 gens left. That’ll literally take forever and you’ll most likely die in the process which isn’t fair to leave one person with that many left to do alone. So actually yes it is fair. Unless of course there’s that one person who finds it and camps it the whole game then they can die first 
  • ThatOneGuyThatOneGuy Member Posts: 88
    edited September 2018

• CoolAKnCoolAKn Member Posts: 677

The hatch is not meant to be a guaranteed escape. If the killer is camping the hatch, just go complete generators while he is busy staying still. You'll just need to adapt to the circumstances. If you and the killer arrive at the hatch at the same time, wait for the killer to swing. Even if he downs you, you can still hop into the hatch during the cool down, and they cannot grab you.

I just want to give you a better chance with future hatch plays. Regardless if you are venting or not, several killer mains are going to come in here calling you "entitled" or that "the hatch shouldn't exist." Just ignore them and hope you have a better experience next time.

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    I see you are new here.
    I'm a survivor main, and it's fair that killers can grab you when jumping, just don't jump when they get close enough to grab you. If they do, just play with them, let them hit you first, etc...
  • @ThatOneGuy said:
    It’s actually totally fair.

nope the survivor still get out even the killer find the hatch first if the killer don't camp the hatch the survivor may find it if you camp the hatch hatch stand off
    only killer who have one shot down can down the survivor before he make to the hatch

@RSB ;said:

@ThatOneGuy said:
    Sorry but killers should NOT be able to grab someone who has already started to “escape” through the hatch. It is total B.S. and unfair that something like that is even allowed to happen especially when the killer is camping the hatch. It is the last players last resort to escaping and you mean to tell me that the killer can stop them from even doing that! Sorry but that’s just another reason why this game sucks hard core and is in heavier favor of the killer than it is the survivor. Who ever thought that was a good idea can be fired plz and thank you. Don’t care what anyone else has to say I’m venting so leave me alone. 

Want to know what is unfair? When killer fuckin earns his 4k, but the game decided to give a free win to the survivor, who did nothing but hiding all the game, or doing mere 2 gens.

Thats shows how often you play as a survivor. If you played more as a survivor you'll know that there are many cases where the last survivor managed to do well, not hiding all the time or just doing 2 gens.
    You want 4K? Slug the 3rd one and go kill the 4th one.
    Your complaints are as valid as OP's ones
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

@ThatOneGuy said:

Dont worry, hatch mechanic is gonna be reworked soon such that its not a free escape anymore

@Vietfox said:
    @RSB said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

Want to know what is unfair? When killer fuckin earns his 4k, but the game decided to give a free win to the survivor, who did nothing but hiding all the game, or doing mere 2 gens.

Thats shows how often you play as a survivor. If you played more as a survivor you'll know that there are many cases where the last survivor managed to do well, not hiding all the time or just doing 2 gens.

Usually in teamgames, the whole team loses when it does bad.
    Imgine for example in killing floor if the last guy alive could press a nuke button and magically win the game, that would be weird AF, do you agree? :wink:

Master said:

@Vietfox said:
    @RSB said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

Imgine for example in killing floor if the last guy alive could press a nuke button and magically win the game, that would be weird AF, do you agree? :wink:

Never played that game so i can't really tell, but doesnt sound as the same situation because i understand that you meant there are 2 teams and last one from the losing team get to kill the other team by pressing that nuke button.
    In dbd you get 3k even if the last survivor escapes, you don't die and 3K it's still a win for the killer.
  • RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,259

@Vietfox said:
    Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

Never played that game so i can't really tell, but doesnt sound as the same situation because i understand that you meant there are 2 teams and last one from the losing team get to kill the other team by pressing that nuke button.
    In dbd you get 3k even if the last survivor escapes, you don't die and 3K it's still a win for the killer.

So, by your logic, killers should have one free kill at the end. What? 3 escaped, what's the problem? Unfair? Oh, how sweet.

RSB said:

@Vietfox said:
    Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

So, by your logic, killers should have one free kill at the end. What? 3 escaped, what's the problem? Unfair? Oh, how sweet.

That's why you got end-game perks like noed or rancor. Especially this last one, which gives you a free kill for not doing your job.
    edited September 2018
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

@ThatOneGuy said: Sorry but killers should NOT be able to grab someone who has already started to “escape” through the hatch. It is total B.S. and unfair that something like that is even allowed to happen especially when the killer is camping the hatch. It is the last players last resort to escaping and you mean to tell me that the killer can stop them from even doing that! Sorry but that’s just another reason why this game sucks hard core and is in heavier favor of the killer than it is the survivor. Who ever thought that was a good idea can be fired plz and thank you. Don’t care what anyone else has to say I’m venting so leave me alone.  Want to know what is unfair? When killer fuckin earns his 4k, but the game decided to give a free win to the survivor, who did nothing but hiding all the game, or doing mere 2 gens. Thats shows how often you play as a survivor. If you played more as a survivor you'll know that there are many cases where the last survivor managed to do well, not hiding all the time or just doing 2 gens.

That's why you got end-game perks like noed or rancor. Especially this last one, which gives you a free kill for not doing your job.

Kek, you've destroyed yourself.

You have perks to do gens, so why are you relying on hatch? Said perks gives you advantage for not doing your job. Use this - https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Left_Behind easy fix. That's why you got end-game perks, as you said.

Oh, what? Only killers should use perks to help them on endgame, while survivors should be handed a free escapes, so they can keep their DS, BT, SC and SB? Sad.

Oh, you mean that? I've explained it several times and yet you seem to ignore it.
    Hatch is meant to provide a tense match till the very end. If there are 2 or 3 gens left and you are alone then you'll end up dead, even if you have LB.
    I'll say it again, you can counter the hatch by slugging second last survivor, problem solved.
    edited September 2018
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

Master said:

@Vietfox said: @RSB ;said:

@ThatOneGuy said:    Sorry but killers should NOT be able to grab someone who has already started to “escape” through the hatch. It is total B.S. and unfair that something like that is even allowed to happen especially when the killer is camping the hatch. It is the last players last resort to escaping and you mean to tell me that the killer can stop them from even doing that! Sorry but that’s just another reason why this game sucks hard core and is in heavier favor of the killer than it is the survivor. Who ever thought that was a good idea can be fired plz and thank you. Don’t care what anyone else has to say I’m venting so leave me alone.         Want to know what is unfair? When killer fuckin earns his 4k, but the game decided to give a free win to the survivor, who did nothing but hiding all the game, or doing mere 2 gens.        Thats shows how often you play as a survivor. If you played more as a survivor you'll know that there are many cases where the last survivor managed to do well, not hiding all the time or just doing 2 gens.

You want 4K? Slug the 3rd one and go kill the 4th one. Your complaints are as valid as OP's ones Usually in teamgames, the whole team loses when it does bad. Imgine for example in killing floor if the last guy alive could press a nuke button and magically win the game, that would be weird AF, do you agree? :wink: Never played that game so i can't really tell, but doesnt sound as the same situation because i understand that you meant there are 2 teams and last one from the losing team get to kill the other team by pressing that nuke button.

You have perks to do gens, so why are you relying on hatch? Said perks gives you advantage for not doing your job. Use this - https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Left_Behind easy fix. That's why you got end-game perks, as you said.

Oh, what? Only killers should use perks to help them on endgame, while survivors should be handed a free escapes, so they can keep their DS, BT, SC and SB? Sad.

Oh, you mean that? I've explained it several times and yet you seem to ignore it.
    Hatch is meant to provide a tense match till the very end. If there are 2 or 3 gens left and you are alone then you'll end up dead, even if you have LB.
    I'll say it again, you can counter the hatch by slugging second last survivor, problem solved.

So why there is no "tense match", when killer gets his ass kicked? Hm? Why there should be a "tense match" ONLY when killer wins?

"just brick di ballet" - yeah, sure. How about I slug the third surv, and he DCs, to give his teammate a free win?
    Why do you, survivor mains, DEMAND a free wins and second chances in this game? While us, 50/50 players and killer mains need to tryhard, because survs and the game throws everything at us? Map design, pallet design, perks design and this hatch - there is no such things for the killers, as second chances etc. Even their greatest perks are destroyable, while you can use SC, BT and SB many times, and no one will take it from you.

When I play Survivor with my SWF buddies we are totally goofing around and still winning. We can play on a map like in a sandbox, play with the killer, and still 3-4 of us escape. Got hit? "Yeah, I've got SC, will massage my ass and everything will be okay". I even refuse to use DS, because the couple of times I did, I felt like a dirty [BAD WORD]. When you play as a killer sometimes, you know how frustrating it is, and how unfair. Something you clearly do not understand. When biased survs dare to try killer for the first time in their lives, and go with him on mid-high ranks, they drastically change their opinon on how "killer is ez". Wonder why there are no killers who say "You know what? I've tried that surv, it is really hard, harder than playing killer".

If you do not see this, then I do not see an incentive to discuss with you either.

Tense match is a thing as long as the killer is able to kill. Maybe not when standing at the gate but this is a hatch thread after all.
    The dc trick is rarely done, they need to be swfs, be in comms and find the hatch first so they can secure the escape.
    As i said once, you'd be surprised how often i play as a killer. Mainly to not get rusty on "how the killer thinks", learn from other survivors and stuff, so yeah, i can see killer's side by myself.
    The difference between you and me is that you are way more emotional and get upset for things that i don't.

@Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

RSB said:

@Vietfox said: Master said:

@Vietfox said:    @RSB ;said:

@ThatOneGuy said: Sorry but killers should NOT be able to grab someone who has already started to “escape” through the hatch. It is total B.S. and unfair that something like that is even allowed to happen especially when the killer is camping the hatch. It is the last players last resort to escaping and you mean to tell me that the killer can stop them from even doing that! Sorry but that’s just another reason why this game sucks hard core and is in heavier favor of the killer than it is the survivor. Who ever thought that was a good idea can be fired plz and thank you. Don’t care what anyone else has to say I’m venting so leave me alone.  Want to know what is unfair? When killer fuckin earns his 4k, but the game decided to give a free win to the survivor, who did nothing but hiding all the game, or doing mere 2 gens. Thats shows how often you play as a survivor. If you played more as a survivor you'll know that there are many cases where the last survivor managed to do well, not hiding all the time or just doing 2 gens.

You want 4K? Slug the 3rd one and go kill the 4th one.    Your complaints are as valid as OP's ones        Usually in teamgames, the whole team loses when it does bad.    Imgine for example in killing floor if the last guy alive could press a nuke button and magically win the game, that would be weird AF, do you agree? :wink:        Never played that game so i can't really tell, but doesnt sound as the same situation because i understand that you meant there are 2 teams and last one from the losing team get to kill the other team by pressing that nuke button.

In dbd you get 3k even if the last survivor escapes, you don't die and 3K it's still a win for the killer. So, by your logic, killers should have one free kill at the end. What? 3 escaped, what's the problem? Unfair? Oh, how sweet.

So why there is no "tense match", when killer gets his ass kicked? Hm? Why there should be a "tense match" ONLY when killer wins?

"just brick di ballet" - yeah, sure. How about I slug the third surv, and he DCs, to give his teammate a free win?

Why do you, survivor mains, DEMAND a free wins and second chances in this game? While us, 50/50 players and killer mains need to tryhard, because survs and the game throws everything at us? Map design, pallet design, perks design and this hatch - there is no such things for the killers, as second chances etc. Even their greatest perks are destroyable, while you can use SC, BT and SB many times, and no one will take it from you.

When I play Survivor with my SWF buddies we are totally goofing around and still winning. We can play on a map like in a sandbox, play with the killer, and still 3-4 of us escape. Got hit? "Yeah, I've got SC, will massage my ass and everything will be okay". I even refuse to use DS, because the couple of times I did, I felt like a dirty [BAD WORD]. When you play as a killer sometimes, you know how frustrating it is, and how unfair. Something you clearly do not understand. When biased survs dare to try killer for the first time in their lives, and go with him on mid-high ranks, they drastically change their opinon on how "killer is ez". Wonder why there are no killers who say "You know what? I've tried that surv, it is really hard, harder than playing killer".

If you do not see this, then I do not see an incentive to discuss with you either.

Tense match is a thing as long as the killer is able to kill. Maybe not when standing at the gate but this is a hatch thread after all.

Nice dodge.

The dc trick is rarely done, they need to be swfs, be in comms and find the hatch first so they can secure the escape.

Rarely? These days, when 70% of survivors are in SWF, in 100% of my matches the third surv DCs, when I slug him.

As i said once, you'd be surprised how often i play as a killer. Mainly to not get rusty on "how the killer things", learn from other survivors and stuff, so yeah, i can see killer's side by myself.

Playing killer on low ranks is not a good source of informations about current state of balance.

The difference between you and me is that you are way more emotional and get upset for things that i don't.

Of course, honey ;> Nown I'm literally hitting the keyboard with my head, while you are meditating on your bed, dressed in Shaolin monk's robes. Sure, that's how it is. Is it how you imagine me and you? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not angry, just tired of biased people.

• M2FreamM2Fream Member Posts: 290
    Well I dont see a killer panic button. After 3 survivors escape, the last survivor becomes hindered, exposed and moriable. You know, because the entity feeds off hope and the killers are really hopeing not to get a no kill match.

But wait, that sounds [BAD WORD] stupid, so why should survivors get a free escape for 3 kills if a killer cant get a free kill for 3 escapes.

@ThatOneGuy , you're delusional if yoh think this vame is skewed for the killer
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

RSB said:

@Vietfox said: Master said:

@Vietfox said:    @RSB ;said:

You want 4K? Slug the 3rd one and go kill the 4th one.    Your complaints are as valid as OP's ones        Usually in teamgames, the whole team loses when it does bad.    Imgine for example in killing floor if the last guy alive could press a nuke button and magically win the game, that would be weird AF, do you agree? :wink:        Never played that game so i can't really tell, but doesnt sound as the same situation because i understand that you meant there are 2 teams and last one from the losing team get to kill the other team by pressing that nuke button.

In dbd you get 3k even if the last survivor escapes, you don't die and 3K it's still a win for the killer. So, by your logic, killers should have one free kill at the end. What? 3 escaped, what's the problem? Unfair? Oh, how sweet.

Nice dodge.

Rarely? These days, when 70% of survivors are in SWF, in 100% of my matches the third surv DCs, when I slug him.

As i said once, you'd be surprised how often i play as a killer. Mainly to not get rusty on "how the killer things", learn from other survivors and stuff, so yeah, i can see killer's side by myself.

Playing killer on low ranks is not a good source of informations about current state of balance.

Of course, honey ;> Nown I'm literally hitting the keyboard with my head, while you are meditating on your bed, dressed in Shaolin monk's robes. Sure, that's how it is. Is it how you imagine me and you? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not angry, just tired of biased people.

That percentage has been proven to be false by several people from this forum with dbd data, you just say it to make is sound more dramatic.

As already estated, it's too easy to rank up. So even being a survivor main you can reach red ranks as a killer, 1 month is enough time...

Well, it was funny to see you and @Mycroft yesterday throwing [BAD WORD] at survivor players and calling them "stupid" and not a single survivor main fell for that bait. That also shows who is the emotional and childish one.
    edited September 2018
    @RSB said:

Nice dodge.

That percentage has been proven to be false by several people from this forum with dbd data, you just say it to make is sound more dramatic.

As already estated, it's too easy to rank up. So even being a survivor main you can reach red ranks as a killer, 1 month is enough time...

Well, it was funny to see you and @Mycroft yesterday throwing [BAD WORD] at survivor players and calling them "stupid" and not a single survivor main fell for that bait. That also shows who is the emotional and childish one.

Dodging and dodging. Won't answer to you, unless you answer on my questions. And since you are dodging hard, guess I don't need to answer to you at all.

Lol, i actually answered to what you said xDD. I guess you say that every time you run out of ideas. Okay then.

@Vietfox said:
    @RSB said:

Nice dodge.

Dodging and dodging. Won't answer to you, unless you answer on my questions. And since you are dodging hard, guess I don't need to answer to you at all.

Lol, i actually answered to what you said xDD. I guess you say that every time you run out of ideas. Okay then.

Answered?

""just brick di ballet" - yeah, sure. How about I slug the third surv, and he DCs, to give his teammate a free win?

If you do not see this, then I do not see an incentive to discuss with you either."

Where are your "answers" to this post? If you want to lie, at least try to look serious.

RSB said:

@Vietfox said:
    @RSB said:

Nice dodge.

Answered?

""just brick di ballet" - yeah, sure. How about I slug the third surv, and he DCs, to give his teammate a free win?

If you do not see this, then I do not see an incentive to discuss with you either."

Where are your "answers" to this post? If you want to lie, at least try to look serious.

Thought u were leaving :)
    Ok, read what you just posted and read what i answered. If you read properly you'll see how your posts and mine are related to the same topics. Just read mate!
    PS: i foresee another "dodge and dodge reply of yours" xD but i'm not gonna bother on writing the same stuff again because:
    1 - i'm using the cellphone
    2 - it's already written
    edited September 2018

@Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

Nice dodge. The dc trick is rarely done, they need to be swfs, be in comms and find the hatch first so they can secure the escape. Rarely? These days, when 70% of survivors are in SWF, in 100% of my matches the third surv DCs, when I slug him. As i said once, you'd be surprised how often i play as a killer. Mainly to not get rusty on "how the killer things", learn from other survivors and stuff, so yeah, i can see killer's side by myself. Playing killer on low ranks is not a good source of informations about current state of balance. The difference between you and me is that you are way more emotional and get upset for things that i don't. Of course, honey ;> Nown I'm literally hitting the keyboard with my head, while you are meditating on your bed, dressed in Shaolin monk's robes. Sure, that's how it is. Is it how you imagine me and you? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not angry, just tired of biased people. That percentage has been proven to be false by several people from this forum with dbd data, you just say it to make is sound more dramatic. As already estated, it's too easy to rank up. So even being a survivor main you can reach red ranks as a killer, 1 month is enough time...

Answered?

Thought u were leaving :)
    Ok, read what you just posted and read what i answered. If you read properly you'll see how your posts and mine are related to the same topics. Just read mate!
    PS: i foresee another "dodge and dodge reply of yours" xD but i'm not gonna bother on writing the same stuff again because:
    1 - i'm using the cellphone
    2 - it's already written

1. You can even send me a pigeon.
    2. It is not.
    3. Love you, my chubby sweetroll.

@Vietfox said:
    Master said:

@Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

Killing floor is a perfect example because a team of survivors (with guns) are trying to survive several zombie waves. When all survivors die within one wave, the game is lost.

The killer can only blackpip even with 4 kills, just fyi, that much about the "win" for the killer :wink:

I never understood why the last survivor is entitled an escape if the survivors screwed up, but the killer only is supposed to get a 3k if he did very well

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,710

@Master said:
    Killing floor is a perfect example because a team of survivors (with guns) are trying to survive several zombie waves. When all survivors die within one wave, the game is lost.

The killer can only blackpip even with 4 kills, just fyi, that much about the "win" for the killer :wink:

I never understood why the last survivor is entitled an escape if the survivors screwed up, but the killer only is supposed to get a 3k if he did very well

Now you're making me wanna play KF2 to torch some zeds.

@Vietfox said:
    RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

RSB said:

@Vietfox said:

Master said:

@Vietfox said: @RSB ;said:

@ThatOneGuy said:    Sorry but killers should NOT be able to grab someone who has already started to “escape” through the hatch. It is total B.S. and unfair that something like that is even allowed to happen especially when the killer is camping the hatch. It is the last players last resort to escaping and you mean to tell me that the killer can stop them from even doing that! Sorry but that’s just another reason why this game sucks hard core and is in heavier favor of the killer than it is the survivor. Who ever thought that was a good idea can be fired plz and thank you. Don’t care what anyone else has to say I’m venting so leave me alone.         Want to know what is unfair? When killer fuckin earns his 4k, but the game decided to give a free win to the survivor, who did nothing but hiding all the game, or doing mere 2 gens.        Thats shows how often you play as a survivor. If you played more as a survivor you'll know that there are many cases where the last survivor managed to do well, not hiding all the time or just doing 2 gens.

You want 4K? Slug the 3rd one and go kill the 4th one. Your complaints are as valid as OP's ones Usually in teamgames, the whole team loses when it does bad. Imgine for example in killing floor if the last guy alive could press a nuke button and magically win the game, that would be weird AF, do you agree? :wink: Never played that game so i can't really tell, but doesnt sound as the same situation because i understand that you meant there are 2 teams and last one from the losing team get to kill the other team by pressing that nuke button.

Hatch is everythign else than tense.
    Either is ends in a 20 minute waiting game because the survivor is hiding somewhere and the killer is given no extra tracking tools, it ends in an endless standoff (wtf is thsi design btw?) or the survivors sits on hatch already and enters it instantly (after the second last guy DCed while slugged)