Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Your initial thoughts on The Blight?

2»

Comments

• xxi_TJ_ixxxxi_TJ_ixx Member Posts: 14

I personally really enjoy the Blight. Like others have said, he has great map pressure, his ability is fun to bounce around with, his add-ons are really good too. I'm sure he will get a few changes sometime soon, but I say that he's a great killer.

• InsaneNurseMainInsaneNurseMain Member Posts: 53

No one plays him on console as in terms of difficulty he's nurse and onis love child. And that's coming from a nurse main. Doesnt help he feels like torture to play against red ranks

• BabyDweetMainBabyDweetMain Member Posts: 434

I mean I get kills when I play him. My only issue is his height. It needs to be raised cause as he is now, running through the corn makes it impossible to find survivors. I've found using his power as a speed boost for map coverage works better than trying to hit people. Like how using Ghostface's shroud is sometimes better for grabbing off gens and getting an easy hit instead of stalking. Using killers abilities in other ways.

• MrjuiceMrjuice Member Posts: 94

He is fun overall but such a pain to play as against red ranks who knows how to loop and juke his power, which honestly, most player can do (around my rank). His lunge definitely needs tweaks, and perhaps the bounce and fov a bit (though not necessary). Otherwise a good addition to the game (and perhaps a new favourite of mine).

• IIITweedleIIIIIITweedleIII Member Posts: 820

Trying to get use to controlling his turn radius. It's just as or more difficult than Oni. In my experience.

But his natural speed is nice. Can easily keep up with survivors without needing to pinball.

My 2cents

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,461
    edited September 2020

Absolutely terrible. Blight does not go well with console (at least PS4) at all. His POV is crap, swinging and using my power drops frames, Dragon's Grip is bugged (no screaming) and his lunge sometimes decides to not hit. Controlling his power also feels terrible but that might change as I play him more. For now, I'm not touching him until at least rank reset. Getting four Iris at red ranks with this Killer in the state he's in is a nightmare.

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

He's decent but there are other killers I would prefer playing like demo, clown, and oni rather than him though. But that's just me

• Fnatic47Fnatic47 Member Posts: 269

The Blight is a joke... His power is a joke... He is in a "J" tier. Has a main killer i can say it, i even played against him and like i Said, he is a joke i found him 4 Times in diferent matches and in all of them 5 gens were completed and 0 or atleast 2 hooked survivors but everybody escaped... The only good thing on him is just the perks. That was the only reason why i brought him with shards...