Home Polls
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

New gen sounds?

malatrusemalatruse Member Posts: 395

To me they sound like a dying tractor but I think I'll get used to them. Thoughts?

New gen sounds? 47 votes

Love them
19%
FoggyDownpourF60_31GeordieKillerJesseJH28DarkHunter99sourglobeBlue_Archer33benkiEnvyus 9 votes
Like them
27%
Seiko300Mister_xDRoboMojoAwkward_FiendVeckmanPior_MorteDerZuntorxtr4meherrik666theman43musefanstorydovegetuy45u4iu 13 votes
Don't care
14%
UsagiDollMiriamGAvilgusanonymous31337WSNLPRSuzia69Beast123344 7 votes
Dislike them
19%
ShrimpTwiggsTapeKnotmaderrBlazelskimusstang62TaigaDarienPigglesmalatruseSkullKid 9 votes
Hate them
17%
SpacingLlamasAhoyWolfOBXbm33HollexJunsuinaHarlowXRavenDaisukeJP 8 votes
Other?
2%
kellysman0326 1 vote

Comments

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,355
    Like them

I agree, at first I was caught off guard and I was like "eugh" and reached for my throat protectively because it kinda sounded or at the very least reminded me of someone with a super bad raspy-wheezy cough for some reason.

After a bit of time I understood what they were going for and I think I kinda like the added element of realism to the generators now.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 1,408
    Hate them

Hate the engine rev sound. It gets annoying really quick because of how often it happens, add multiple survivors on a gen and it's extremely obnoxious. The high pitched sound can cover the sound of a skill check giving killer free Huntress Lullaby effect.

• musefanmusefan Member Posts: 265
    Like them

Its a step in the right direction, but I wish they were quieter as they get a bit annoying after a while.

• maderrmaderr Member Posts: 166
    Dislike them

This new sound has not been implented to make it better or more modern or realism... It's a killer buff that was not announced.

Now killers will clearly know (from a great distance) if the gen is being repaired or not... Well...

• Awkward_FiendAwkward_Fiend Member Posts: 461
    Like them

Gens sound like Gens now, they could probably make the rev noises happen less though, it sounds like someone impatient trying to start a faulty Lawn Mower