Home Discussions General Discussions

Why do people hate Legion and Doctor?

2»

Comments

• Jill10230Jill10230 Member Posts: 475

So the Doctor is not smoked.

At least when I will still play against ranks 1 who are trying to save their friend and take shocks all the time without being able to make the last generators 30 meters from me, I would think about it again!

Ok sir have a good day🤗

• CutiadduCutiaddu Member Posts: 252

Ok I've seen enough I'm satisfied. Thank you for the answers

• CutiadduCutiaddu Member Posts: 252

Can someone close or delete the discussion?

• 28_stabs28_stabs Member Posts: 1,474
    edited October 2020

I agree, they are fun.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 3,761

Doctor is just a compilation of screaming, backwards screwy skill checks, and constant snapping out of madness. Legion is mending x1000.

They're both just tedious killers to face.

• nytkimnytkim Member Posts: 97

Doctor is one of the best killers to play against IMO. One of the most balanced killers in the game. Legion is just boring as [BAD WORD]

• nursewannabenursewannabe Member Posts: 411

Because the point of playing is to have fun. Legion is boring as hell and makes peolpe want to dc, simple as that. This also replies to you "but freddy can win" yeh, but he's bornig af to verse, so if he wins it's mostly because people want out and just dc/suicide on hook

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,290

a lot of legions stack slowdown perks, and with mending it becomes an extreme m1 simulator which isn’t really fun to play against

for doctor, its mostly the on screen effects for me. also don't like the same “hold m1 to get rid of his effects” too.