Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Ok be honest, how often do you really get camped or tunneled ?

1235»

Comments

• KreatyaKreatya Member Posts: 34

This actually heavily depends on what server you are playing. If you ever have a chance, go to Korean server and play some games. You’ll understand why even the most popular twitch streamer in Korea would rank killers heavily based on their ability to camp. On Korean server, camping and tunneling is just the meta. Almost every single killer camps and tunnels at high ranks. I didn’t know about this until I started to play on this server since few weeks ago.

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 2,891

Out of 10ish games I played last night I got camped and tunneled 9 games and since I rarely use DS that is on me.

That is not counting egc when the killer has nowhere to go, that is mid match.

• EninyaEninya Member Posts: 1,257

Me, personally, not too much. It's actually killer-specific: Get tunneled and camped by most of the one-shot killers for some reason, such as: Hillbilly, Leatherface, Myers, Ghostface, Oni (especially, #########), and lately a ton of Trappers.

In rare cases against Huntress and Pig. Doctor players have been tunneling a lot less recently, but I'm always assuming they will because his kit fully supports it.

However, when I play with friends, they seem to get universally hook camped. It's very bad, and they're all much more focused on staying alive, so there's no deliberate griefing or baiting from them. The only thing I can think is that it's a pretty easy strategy to "win", since the person will likely kill themselves before their timers run out, giving the killer a massive advantage for pressuring and securing 1-2 more kills.