Every Killer has a way of telling what they're doing, not just demogorgon
People have been saying demogorgon is too loud and gives too much info, but how much ground can this argument cover? Let’s see:
I’ll be listing every killer and their global audio cue then compare them to demo:
- Trapper: global sound cue for when a trap gets disarmed
- Wraith: Swoosh sound every time he cloaks or uncloaks, + bell sound when he’s near.
- Hilbilly: Chainsaw sounds, not 100% global but still can be heard from long distances
- Nurse: global screeching sounds
- Myers: global halloween theme + exposed icon to survivors in tier 3
- Hag: this one is probably the most subtle but you can hear a slight sound whenever she takes a trap. test in kyf if you don’t believe me.
- Huntress: SHING kinda sound when her hatchet is fully charged, and global
- Doctor: both static blast and shock therapy have global sound cues.
- Bubba: like hillbilly
- Freddy: Air wooshing sounds when he’s teleporting, and global.
- Pig: she doesn’t have a global cue but she does have an ambush cue, and you can see the progress of your teammates traps
- Clown: survivors screams when intoxicated are global. + he grunts when he vaults so shack double vault mindgames are impossible with him.
- Spooreh: Phasing sounds, not global but can be heard from a decent range, because it would just be a buff if the phasing was global since you won’t tell if she’s near or not.
- Legion: deep wound bar that instantly notifies survivors its legion and every time you see it it means they’re busy frenzying someone (if thats even a word)
- Plague: global cue for cleansing and if she picks corrupt purge
- Ghostface: you can see if a survivor is marked or not and if it’s not you then you can instantly tell its ghostface.
- Oni: Global war cry, and global sound cue for when his power is ready to use
- Deathslinger: global gun shot sound cue
- Blight: you can hear him roar when hes around 20m of you, but hes the only killer that doesn’t have a global audio cue or doesnt give a special effect on the survivors status bar (the one at the bottom left).
Now, what was the point of all this? to prove that every killer notifies survivors on what they’re doing, however demo boi notifies survivors even when he misses or gets stunned when no other killer does that.
Is it a bad thing? Yes and no; No cuz you can use this to your advantage by giving survivors a false sense of security: randomly clicking m1 will notify everyone that you tried to hit someone when you werent even in a chase plus swf get info on what the killer is doing regardless if it’s demo or not, yes cuz if you actually are in a chase survivors will be wary of that, hell you can even hear if someone got dedicated or not, cuz if you hear his global stun noise and see a survivor downed at the same time then it means they got hit as they stunned you. ofc im not saying that demo is fine and that this is justified by any means and he could still use some buffs and an add on overhaul. his m1 and stun noises shouldn’t be global at all, the rest can stay global, like the roar after a hit or the roar while teleporting and for the love of god remove his STOMP STOMP while hes undetectable