Home Technical Issues
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

how do i stop the game from dcing

wombologistwombologist Member Posts: 2
edited October 18 in Technical Issues

I have a 1 day ban on this game already and have had it less than a week and its not because I have bad internet. Have an ethernet and everything it just freezes and kicks me out I've updated my pc and reinstalled twice. I've played like 200 games maybe and dc ed like 14 times

ONE DAY BAN can I at least get a refund on my 50 bucks like Jesus Christ does the penalty really need to increase this much for every one game dc ed i think we get it by now. please just help me this is my favorite game ever

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 3,992

What error do you get when it disconnects? As there can be a few different ones so I need to know what we're dealing with.

• wombologistwombologist Member Posts: 2

it freezes for a few seconds then says disconnected from host. keep all my bloodpoints and items to

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 3,992

Ok, so it's that one.

First thing i'd suggest, cos it's easy, is turn your router off for 5-10 mins to reboot your net connection. If that doesn't work, you can try using google DNS.

I'm also gonna see if I can find out if there's server issues. It doesn't LOOK like there are, but there are too many folks getting this error for it to be a coincidence IMO.