Home Discussions General Discussions

If you could delete one killer from the game who would it be?

124»

Comments

• TimeOutTimmyTimeOutTimmy Member Posts: 84

The doctor... I hate playing against the doctor. I have never DC'd, but after my recent doctor experiences... I will kill the match and take a penalty.

I don't mind the hag, her traps are pretty easy to counter with a simple crouch. 10 traps, usually in doorways, pallets, and high traffic areas.

• BlueFangBlueFang Member Posts: 1,242

Deathslinger with no hesitation. I desire the Sam Elliot in his place

• dirtsmelldirtsmell Member Posts: 7

Doctor. Easy. I hate how he doesn't have to think/work to find a survivor, just hits a button instead. I have seen so many lose a survivor and just stop dead to hit their power to find them again. Not even trying to track.

If I can't have him tho... Freddy, also easy. He's just so boring. The whole match is just how much can he slow it down. And that REACH. I know, I know, it's the same as all the others, but it doesn't look like it damn it and it messes me up every time.

• dspaceman20dspaceman20 Member Posts: 829

In my opinion Ghostface.

His stalking mechanic is terrible and inconsistent. There is no reason why he should be stalking in the middle of a chase that's makes no sense.

A lot of people are toxic with him because he can spam teabag. ( i hate teabagging. If its toxic for survivors to do it its toxic for killers as well)

• druggedpug69druggedpug69 Member Posts: 94

Blight because he probably has awful B.O