Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

You've ruined mcmillan

2»

Comments

• TBETBE Member Posts: 17

ive only heard the word infinite i dont know what they are. as a survivor i wish i did so i could live longer against killers that didnt know about them but maybe one day ill come acrosst it and realize they cant get to me haha anyway yeah im a noob so i probably shouldnt share my opinions against angry people lol oops

• madamrettomadamretto Member Posts: 327

I don't get it why they update graphics when there is no optimization? It's not the game where the graphics matter the most. Quite the opposite, I liked it that way, the graphics wasn't demanding, no fps drops, no high temps. And the McMillan map was the coolest one, it was original. It is in the tutorial, it's like an icon of this game. The light, the colors... Now every reworked map is CTRL+C, CTRL+V. They are not that unique, they are way too dark. And the grass... don't even want to start. I'm disappointed.

• Cum_KingCum_King Member Posts: 13

Breakable walls making the game more difficult and frustrating for killers? Sounds like they're working as intended.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,727

Well technically there are no true infinites anymore it would be more appropriate to call them pseudo infinites.

Or I guess a better term would be God loops

However back on the topic of an infinite it is basically a loop that guarantees that there is nothing the killer could do to catch up to you.

It doesn't matter how hard they try which way they run the loop or what not they will never be able to catch up to you.

Nurse being the only killer who could've dealt with infinites because she could just blink through things.

• OutcastEricOutcastEric Member Posts: 489

You think the killers job needs to be harder and not more strategic? Crazy idk what game youre playing. Probably one where the killer is in control of the outcome of the match