Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!

Everybody who bought the skins for 21k should be refunded.

Comments

• TheeclumsyNinjaTheeclumsyNinja Member Posts: 253

Lol ya’ll havent been in many stores, price changes happen everywhere. Imagine complaining about something being cheaper with a currency you just had to play to get.

Most of you gotta be decent levels, after you hit prestige 1 you have little to spend it on lol and they have dailys where you’ll even a lot just by signinh in.

• HlidskialfHlidskialf Member Posts: 58

Right?

This was one of the worst moves i ever seen from a developer trying to band-aid fix a event.

They should just let the skins being 21k and give more iri shards for everybody but they don't want that because we can use shards to buy original chapters.

Anyway i hope they see that they fricked up and just refund everybody and then everybody will be happy.

The people who are saying we are "bitchin" are going to be happy, the twitter people are going to be happy and us, the people who play the most and support the most are going to be happy.

• PipefishPipefish Member Posts: 306

Someone is salty 😂

• KomiKomi Member Posts: 131

This new daily login event seems to exist just to remedy this very crisis, maybe give it a few days and consider it as refund?

• CountInzwiltCountInzwilt Member Posts: 22

sometimes you lose and sometimes the others win, just keep going and you'll own more shards!

• notstarboardnotstarboard Member Posts: 3,410
    edited October 2020

Don't the skins cost 9,000 and you also get 10,000 just for logging in? It was 100% a mistake on Behaviour's part to discount the skins right after release, but the changes they made are reasonable tbh. If you just log in every day, even if you don't play, you'll have enough for a skin. You could miss two days and you'd still have enough for a skin. In theory you're also going to be accumulating shards just for playing, though, so if you play enough to make good progress on the rift (analogous to grinding for the two free cosmetics in past events) you should earn enough shards to buy your second skin.

In my opinion this is even better then past events because shards are more versatile than event currency. Rather than being obligated to redeem it for event outfits, you can use shards on a wider variety of cosmetics or even new characters.

• PawcelotPawcelot Member Posts: 985

I am sure they're delighted to get a thanks after screwing you over. Maybe next time you'll be more frugal and not buy anything.

• GoodLookinCookinGoodLookinCookin Member Posts: 339
    edited October 2020

Feels bad man, I don't buy skins anymore for this game and I'm glad I stopped.

• MendaxMendax Member Posts: 97

I saw this message on Friday in one social network. Perhaps it was taken from the discord.

It's sad that they didn't immediately respond to this thread. But I hope they answer tomorrow, after the weekend. And change their mind.

• MadjuraMadjura Member Posts: 1,747

"The developers are reading this thread but don't have anything to say at the moment." is the best (and only really) response you can hope for.

There is the "BHVR Read" reaction. It's usable only by developers, and can be used to show a thread has been read, without having to respond to it. This thread seems like a good target, if it is actually being read. This reaction has currently not been used on this thread.

It hasn't been used in a long time though, and my question about whether that is due it being bugged currently was ignored:

• MendaxMendax Member Posts: 97

The only thing I noticed is the integration of other topics on the same problem with this thread.

This discussion has been closed.