Home Optimization

Spirit unplayable on PS4

VSLlVSLl Member Posts: 266

All of you already know that the fps after the last update 4.3.0 on consoles is just awful. Constant jumps, freezes, etc. You can play survivors and killers, but you can't play as Rin. Every time I played for her on any map, the fps dropped to 5-10. It was just a slide show, impossible to play. It doesn't matter if you use the ability or not. It's just not playable. Other killers do not have such serious problems, but still the fps is very low and the game is as unpleasant as possible.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ShyPirateShyPirate Member Posts: 19

Yes, I have noticed that it is far worse with Spirit than any of the other killers I've played since the update. The fps drop on other killers and survivors is frustrating and annoying, but still somewhat playable. Spirit on the other hand is a stuttering mess.

• SilockxSilockx Member Posts: 1

im glad im not the only one. spirit is one of my mains and its hurt i cannot play her on ps4, i still manage to win 2 games with her but when i faced 4 good surv i couldn´t even hit them and they 360 me so easily with the frames drops its annoying.

• lavademonlavademon Member Posts: 3

Oh yeah I played 2 spirot games and they were terrible, worse than the other killers, I even posted a video showing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ATC77LtZc&t=22s

Hopefully today's patch will help.

• JLewJLew Member Posts: 147

Ya lava just watched that vid and it looked playable until closer to the end in that chase with bunny feng..jeez...not much has changed sadly. Better than it was but only for a minute -.-