COMMUNITY | MODERATOR APPLICATIONS (CLOSED)
People of the fog!
We are looking for new volunteer Community Moderators! Want to join a great team and help us out? This is your chance now to apply!
The applications are open from the 9th November to the 22nd November, 2020 (12 PM EST). The applications have been closed now! Thank you for applying.
- Must be legally allowed to play Dead by Daylight according to the games EULA;
- Must be at least 21 years old;
- Enthusiasm to interact with the community;
- Is able to use Discord;
- Has knowledge of forums operations;
- Works well in a team;if you
- Is open minded;
- Is a passionate Dead by Daylight player.
THE COMMUNITY MODERATOR IS EXPECTED TO:
- Discuss with the Community on forums (Official Dead by Daylight forum);
- Answer and follow up questions related to Dead by Daylight;
- Redirect the Community members to the right services;
- Assist with forum moderation (Official Dead by Daylight forum)
- English (written / spoken);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills and versatility;
- Dead by Daylight gaming experience;
- A clean Dead by Daylight profile (exempt of bad behavior / hacks / cheats).
- The selection process will be held during the months of November and December. Interviews will be done on Microsoft Teams.
- There will be a 3 months probation period on the volunteer position.
- The selected Community Moderators will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
ATTENTION! THIS IS A VOLUNTEER POSITION
All your information will be kept confidential and will not be shared. Any moderation volunteer services as well as this survey, including any of your personal information collected, processed and stored.