Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

My list of changes for the Game's major issues.

Aztreonam78Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 961
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
  1. SWF. Maximum capacity of the SWF group is reduced from 4 to 2. Duo teams are not that gamebreaking and do not require specific balance adjustments.
  2. MEMENTO MORI. Killers using the specific offerings can kill 1/all survivors if they hooked everyone at least once. Ivory Memento Mori is purple isntead of green rarity.
  3. KEYS. Can be used only when all Generators have been repaired.
  4. NOED. After hooking all Survivors at least once, when the Exit Gates get powered, the Hex is applied to a Dull Totem, making all Survivors exposed until the Hex Totem is cleansed. Movement speed is increased by 0/2/4%.
  5. OBJECT OF OBSESSION. While being chased, your Aura is revealed to all Survivors in bright red. If you are the Obsession, Sacrifice speed is reduced by 0/4/8%.
  6. HEX: UNDYING. Auras of Survivors starting cleansing a Hex Totem are revealed to you for 0/2/5 seconds. Any other Hex being cleansed is applied to a Dull Totem if there is one.
  7. DECISIVE STRIKE. After being unhooked, the perk activates for 60 seconds. If picked up, succeed a Skill Check to escape the grasp and stun the Killer for 3/4/5 seconds. The perk deactivates when another Survivor is hooked by the Killer.
  8. KILLERS' PURPLE AND ULTRA RARE ADD-ONS / OFFERINGS. Reduced chance of appearance in the Bloodweb.

Yep, thats the post.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 4,145

Interesting suggestions, but allow me to offer a rebuttal.

1.) You cannot limit people playing with their friends AND you are merely treating the symptoms of a more pressing issue. There is a HUGE power imbalance between Solo's and SWF and Killer's. It generally goes Solo<Killer<SWF. If you make Solo's equal to SWF, then buff Killer's accordingly, you eliminate the problem of 4-man SWF groups in the first place.

2.) I agree.

3.) I would like to change it so that they have a short channeling animation, so that the Killer has some counterplay.

4.) I agree.

5.) I agree.

6.) I agree.

7.) DS should also deactivate when healed, in the EndGame, when working on a generator or when entering a locker for 3+ seconds.

8.) There is a set amount of Ultra-Rare and Very Rare options that can appear in the BloodWeb. For example, on my Legion, I have every perk in the game. This means that I get a TON of Purple Add-Ons, since the game cannot give me anything else. None of Legion's Purple Add-Ons are that great tho.

• IMhereRUNIMhereRUN Member Posts: 470

I’m not for or against any if your suggestions. I’m fine with all things listed above as they already are.

I do appreciate that almost everything you listed has a change to inspire balance...except OoO. One of the strongest survivor perks does not need 2 buffs. Not only does your team get free info without comms now, but you also get a longer time on the hook?

Ya fell off the wagon on that one, it’s plenty OP already.

• valvarez4valvarez4 Member Posts: 488

7) Agree, but the should remove the skill check and let survs use it twice