The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267
My list of changes for the Game's major issues.
- SWF. Maximum capacity of the SWF group is reduced from 4 to 2. Duo teams are not that gamebreaking and do not require specific balance adjustments.
- MEMENTO MORI. Killers using the specific offerings can kill 1/all survivors if they hooked everyone at least once. Ivory Memento Mori is purple isntead of green rarity.
- KEYS. Can be used only when all Generators have been repaired.
- NOED. After hooking all Survivors at least once, when the Exit Gates get powered, the Hex is applied to a Dull Totem, making all Survivors exposed until the Hex Totem is cleansed. Movement speed is increased by 0/2/4%.
- OBJECT OF OBSESSION. While being chased, your Aura is revealed to all Survivors in bright red. If you are the Obsession, Sacrifice speed is reduced by 0/4/8%.
- HEX: UNDYING. Auras of Survivors starting cleansing a Hex Totem are revealed to you for 0/2/5 seconds. Any other Hex being cleansed is applied to a Dull Totem if there is one.
- DECISIVE STRIKE. After being unhooked, the perk activates for 60 seconds. If picked up, succeed a Skill Check to escape the grasp and stun the Killer for 3/4/5 seconds. The perk deactivates when another Survivor is hooked by the Killer.
- KILLERS' PURPLE AND ULTRA RARE ADD-ONS / OFFERINGS. Reduced chance of appearance in the Bloodweb.
Yep, thats the post.
Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on