Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Some suggestions for KYF mode

Hello folks and devs that might be reading. I just had a bit of a suggestion for KYF because I think it could be way more than it is. Now obviously this isn't a priority thing it's just some ideas I thought would be neat. Now obviously there's the idea of being able to enter solo. This would help newer players learn the maps and tiles more easily at their own pace, then there is the argument of adding bots, both as practice or just something to stomp as a stress reliever. However I was thinking what if we expanded the whole concept. Think of overwatch's custom matches where you can adjust ability speeds and movement speeds. Imagine a bubba moving at billy speed, or a pyramid head whose punishments go across the map. Dumb stuff like that where you can just turn on some settings and mess around with your friends! I dunno I just think it has a lot of potential as a fun side mode.

Comments

• Slendy4321Slendy4321 Member Posts: 604

Custom mode definitely has potential. Hopefully it's utilized for this exact purpose

• MythMageMythMage Member Posts: 521

While this would be fun as hell, pretty sure we're going to get some DS changes before we EVER get something like this.