Home Share Your Work Creations Submissions Artwork Submissions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

New Original Song | Ring that Bell (Wraith Rap)

Hello Again!

I'm excited to announce I've posted my second song now called "Ring that Bell" about our beloved ghostly ghoul, The Wraith. See it here, and read below:

I'm a huge fan of YouTubers who make music, particularly original songs to their favorite games, and so I took a deep breath and spent weeks putting this one together. Definitely more to come if you guys like it. Like and Sub to it if you do to get it out there! Ideally, I'd like to do each killer, maybe survivors too?

Please let me know what you think! How it sounds, changes I could make for future songs, song ideas, is it something you could listen to on repeat, etc.

This is my second song, the first is Trapped With Me, a song about Trapper.

YouTube: Fancy Antics

Gamertag: Mr HappyHour#199

We at Behaviour Interactive Inc. would like your authorization to use excerpts of the following social media videos and/or photos from your channel. We would like to use such excerpts in order to showcase you as a fan of the game in promotional material on the game’s social media accounts on these websites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch for a period of 5 years. In consideration, we will add your social media handle in the description of our post incorporating the excerpts.  

I agree to these terms.