The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

So about the.....

So you know how the hag has her trap where her decoy just pops up....What if survivors had a perk that was similar to that? If you PC players have ever played Dead Realm or watched vanoss and his crew play it, you kind of understand what I'm thinking of. Like all of a sudden you're running you hit the perk and the killer swings, but ends up swinging at the decoy instead of you. Idk just a late night thought. 

Comments

• slingshotsurvivorslingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 942
    edited September 2018
    So you know how the hag has her trap where her decoy just pops up....What if survivors had a perk that was similar to that? If you PC players have ever played Dead Realm or watched vanoss and his crew play it, you kind of understand what I'm thinking of. Like all of a sudden you're running you hit the perk and the killer swings, but ends up swinging at the decoy instead of you. Idk just a late night thought. 
    Wouldn't that be the dead hard? 
  • Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Only if the decoy turns into a log from a puff of smoke when hit.
  • No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Run Diversion tbh

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,158
    Would such ability be able to exist in this world? 
  • chemical_rejectchemical_reject Member Posts: 933

Run Diversion tbh

Lol no. Diversion is so overrated. 
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

@Tzeentchling9 said:

Shadow Clone jutsu perk?

• NoxiousOnnyyxxNoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    edited September 2018
    Wouldn't that be the dead hard? 

No..

Run Diversion tbh

I agree.

Iceman said:
    Would such ability be able to exist in this world? 

Why not?

• KilligmaKilligma Member Posts: 342

@Tzeentchling9 said:

Unexpected Naruto reference +1

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826

Run Diversion tbh

@chemical_reject
    Once i get the ps4 we all gotta run SC and no mither xD
    Just imagine killer's face when seeing our loadout.