Home Discussions General Discussions

do you guys stalk when using Ghostface?

zoozoom6zoozoom6 Member Posts: 811
edited December 2020 in General Discussions

it seems like just using his power for surprise attacks is more effective in every way. There are 2 ways to go about attacking survivors on gens:

1.stalk them before they see you to and when marked you go in for the down but at this point they are off the gen and heading to a loop. yes they are exposed but now they are at a stronger position

2.while cloaked just run up and if you dont get the grab you get the initial hit easily and if using stfl you get the second hit easily if not now your at the same point as option 1 but with an injured survivor. Isnt this decidedly the better move for nearly every encounter? unless you are marking the obsession to save stacks or have the opportunity to mark 3+ survivors then why stalk at all?

am i missing something or are you guys stalking way too much?

Post edited by Rizzo90 on

Comments

• DarthRevan21DarthRevan21 Member Posts: 35

I stalk all the time even when in mid chase (If i haven't been revealed). gotta get them insta downs.

• Katie_metKatie_met Member Posts: 262

I rarely stalk because I either get revealed or the survivor knows I'm there and starts to run away which makes it difficult to stalk. I still get deviousness points for 'sneaky stab' so I use the 'sneaky stab' to my advantage to get an initial hit on a survivor. Plus if someone is partially stalked they normally try to take a hit or protect a survivor which undoes their stalk progress.

• LiunUKLiunUK Member Posts: 482

only at the beginning of the game where survivors don't know im ghost face or when there are more than one survivor grouped together