Home Discussions General Discussions
With regards to Error 112, we apologise that this error is still affecting our players and can assure you it is receiving our attention. Please bear with us and we will update with more information when we can.

PS4 killers with one shot

I just fought two different killers with the ability to down me in one hit. The first one was the hillbilly, he was running around like a madman with his chainsaw most of the game, but when he finally got a hit it on me with his hammer it one shot me. I checked and he didn't have a perk that said he could down you in one hit (though the chainsaw does say that, he didn't use the saw on me). Then the hag, who I noted only had devour hope and ruin (no add ons or offerings), one shot me on two different occasions...

Can someone please explain if these people are exploiting a glitch or what's going on?

Comments

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,631

Devour Hope let's the killer one-shot if they've got 3 tokens on it, so it's likely that's what the Hag did

Can't comment on Billy without knowing his perks. It's likely he had a one-shot perk who's conditions were met and you missed it though.

• kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 141

This is why it's so confusing. Devour hope doesn't say it can one shot at 3 tokens, it says survivors are exposed. Does being exposed allow killers to one shot?

• CoolAKnCoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@kisfenkin said:
    This is why it's so confusing. Devour hope doesn't say it can one shot at 3 tokens, it says survivors are exposed. Does being exposed allow killers to one shot?

Yes, Exposed means the killer can one hit down. Most people think Exposed means something different, but what it means is you are vulnerable.

• TerrortotTerrortot Member Posts: 345
    Exposed means one shot
  • kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 141

I thought exposed meant the killer could see the survivors. Thanks!

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,137

@kisfenkin said:

Exposed effect means your survivor will be striped down butt naked and the killer will be giving you quite the spanking when he finds you. That is why you have to be careful when you see this effect pop up.

• DeadByFlashlightDeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@kisfenkin said:

The wording is really weird yeah, but exposed = one shot