Prestige Reward Concepts!
As an avid prestiger, I'd love to see some rewards for it so I thought I'd spitball some ideas.
- Prestige Charms - Every single time you prestige, you get a bloody charm featuring a badge with the killer's respective perk icons on them. Prestige 1 would offer the character's level 30 teachable (Example a badge with Overwhelming Presence with Doctor's first prestige) and 2 would be level 35, and so on.
- ACTUAL Better Bloodwebs - As it currently stands the chance for better items in the bloodwebs are either minimal or non-existent. Maybe prestige exclusive offerings or add-ons (with a red backdrop entitled 'Prestige' instead of like 'Ultra Rare', etc.) , or higher rarity items.
- More BP Gain - This is relatively simple, but maybe a 10% increase in BP every Prestige would be nice.
- Cut Bloodweb Prices - Cutting down all prices by 500 Bloodpoints every prestige would really help with the grind and encourage people to Prestige their characters.
- Allow Event items to be kept - This is also really simple, but a lot of people like their event items and would greatly appreciate it if they were kept every prestige.
- Further Prestige Options - Going past Prestige III would be a really cool and interesting concept. One idea I can think of off the top of my head is going up to 6 where instead of getting bloody cosmetics you get a golden variant of your character (like Deathgarden!), and after that you could go up to 9 where you get golden AND bloody. Just something like that to make Prestiged characters actually kind of terrifying.
All of these were off the top of my head. Love to see any other community ideas.