Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Doctor Shockede out of the trap door

SolAkiraSolAkira Member Posts: 71
So I was playing match and I used Deliverance to jump off the hook and find  the trap door so I used a key and jumped In and the door was closed basically but somehow he shocked me out of it. Is this intentional or a bug? Never has this happened before 

Comments

• CoolAKnCoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    edited September 2018

@SolAkira said:
    So I was playing match and I used Deliverance to jump off the hook and find  the trap door so I used a key and jumped In and the door was closed basically but somehow he shocked me out of it. Is this intentional or a bug? Never has this happened before 

Whenever the Doctor shocks someone, it prevents the survivor from interacting with anything for 1 second. You should see the same effect when the Doctor shocks someone when they want to pull a pallet down or vault through a window.

• SolAkiraSolAkira Member Posts: 71
    BCoolAKn said:

@SolAkira said:

Whenever the Doctor shocks someone, it prevents the survivor from interacting with anything for 1 second. You should see the same effect when the Doctor shocks someone when they want to pull a pallet down or vault through a window.

I know this but the door was already closed by time he shocked me. I dont understand how it prevented me from escaping. I had already jumped in and the hatched closed. 
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

If the hatch was already closing after you and you got interrupted, its just a matter of an extremely well timed shock + possible latency + animation cancelling. Its not "supposed" to look like that, but Doctor is indeed supposed to prevent you from interacting with the environment with his shocks.

• SolAkiraSolAkira Member Posts: 71
    PigNRun said:

If the hatch was already closing after you and you got interrupted, its just a matter of an extremely well timed shock + possible latency + animation cancelling. Its not "supposed" to look like that, but Doctor is indeed supposed to prevent you from interacting with the environment with his shocks.

I figured it out. It was really bad lag. For some reason even though the hatch was supposed to close it didn't. I replayed the footage and my character jumped in But for some reason it didn't close the hatch. I was in for a good second or 2 and got shocked out.