Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

How long would you wait if...

You were only paired with players of equivalent skill not rank? I've seen several posts of people mentioning players with ranks where they don't belong. So if you didn't have to worry about smurfs or advanced opponents, what the longest you'd wait for perfectly matched teams and killers?

Comments

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 2,600

Max around 5 minutes. If it takes longer than this I would rather be matched with rank 20 Claudettes.

• AxeAxe Member Posts: 786

10 mins

• JPAJPA Member Posts: 735

Unfortunately "skill" is difficult to measure (hence the current difficulties with the ranking system)

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 880

max of 5 mins. any longer and im not playing.

• HydHyd Member Posts: 357

I see a couple people already saying max of 5 minutes, and for my time zone (PST) in the evenings and nights after work, I already wait no less than 7 minutes minimum for a game, and commonly 10-15. If they activated MMR, 1) that wait time is only going to worsen, and 2) every game becomes a sweatfest, which, when the playerbase consists mostly of multi-thousand-hour veterans and noobies coming from Game Pass or other platforms with discounts on a 4 year old game...no one wants either of those things. I think BHVR is at the point where there's really nothing they can do. If the playerbase were bigger and more varied, they have more options, but, that ship has sailed imo. Bring on Dead By Daylight 2.