Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

1 Opportunity Missed, 2 Left

BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,946
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

EDIT: R.I.P. all 3 opportunities.

With this December calendar, we just got to Christmas, but it's another sweater with just BP again.

The amount is bigger, but due to such a day having appeared before, with MORE BP than this day, Christmas doesn't feel anymore special than the other days.

So there's 2 big days left: Jan. 1st, and the last day on this calendar, Jan. 3rd.

I suggest that you give a big amount of Bloodpoints on either of these days, bigger than any other day, and then do the same for Iridescent Shards on the other day.

Or you could do both currencies on one day with amounts higher than any other day, but the former would still be cool.

Why?

They're special days, days to celebrate.

Might just be me, but it felt kinda weird to get 200k on Christmas, and 300k on the other day.

I know that i'm basically saying i just want more free stuff.

And yeah i'm not denying that it's a big part of this suggestion, of course i like free stuff. 😛

But it being more thematic also plays a part.

Post edited by Boss on

Comments

• GoshJoshGoshJosh Member Posts: 799

Another missed opportunity was to just give us the freakin' seasonal stuff for logging in, instead of entering codes in the store. Not sure how much I've missed because I close their annoying popups at game start without reading them.

• CaleegiCaleegi Member Posts: 215

It was rather disappointing to come onto the game on christmas day and be given so little...and a jumper for a survivor I do not own because you have to pay money for them...I would have preferred to see the maps decorated in all fairness and to me that does not seem like much work.

• SurpriseSurpriseSurpriseSurprise Member Posts: 1,905

Just something I would like:

New Year, New You: during the 1st-3rd of the New Year, anytime you prestige a Survivor you gain 500,000 BP.

• gibblywibblywoogibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 2,415

Its weird that instead of just giving us these items like frsoty eyes now its a timed exclusive "screw you" to new players or players who just didn't get the time due to work or family.