Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Create a meme perk!

Just a fun topic where you give your ideas for potential memey perks that could be as dumb and gimmicky as you want to make it!

2, 4, 6, 8!

While standing within 4 meters of a generator that is being repaired by someone else, press the Active Ability button to perform a dance cheering on your teammates. Each survivor working on the generator gets a 2/4/6% bonus to repair speed and Great Skill Check success zones become 8% bigger.

Comments

• HydHyd Member Posts: 377
    edited January 2021

Killer/Survivor perk: "Carefree"

Movement animations when sprinting (Survivor) or moving at full base speed (Killer) now show them to be happily skipping with arms swinging back and forth instead of the default run animations.

• FlanFanFlanFan Member Posts: 17

I was thinking repeatedly crouching would tear their groin and cause them to writhe on the ground in pain for the rest of the trial.

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 19,889

I'm sorry I saw an opportunity and took it this is the biggest mistake of my life

• WTBaconWTBacon Member Posts: 593

Loud Spirit.

You scream twice as loud, and have a 100% chance to cause nearby crows to become aggressive.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,522

Fair fair 😂 though that second slug looks kinda like a different SLU word 😂

no that's a G I promise you that's a G they're all capitals so it must be a G

• EuphoricBliss35EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 876

Salty slug

When left on the ground for longer than 30 seconds, the killer cannot pick you up for the remainder of the trial, at the cost of being unable to escape through the exit gate. Your bleed out timer is increased 5x fold.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,522

I don't know man lol that definitely looks like something else. It's ok I definitely won't tell anyone 😂

it's a G- though I am a T for David I stan BLACKPINK far too much for that lol