Home Share Your Work Creations Submissions Artwork Submissions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

Abyssal Demogorgon

UncleStabbyUncleStabby Member Posts: 211
edited January 19 in Artwork Submissions

I noticed a distinct lack of outfits for some Killers, and so, after a positive reception of one of my pictures, I have decided to share a few of my creative ideas for cosmetics, starting with this, the Abyssal Demogorgon!

Featuring a translucent jellyfish-like skin, contrasting black bones, and pulsating, attractive lights that draw its prey's mind down its throat before their bodies follow suit, the Abyssal Demogorgon makes certain that even the watery graves of the Upside Down are no safe haven for the lost and weary. Includes cute little angler fish light with physics for booping.

Username: UncleStabby

Nitro-Tortoise (in-game, ps4)

Unfortunately, I'm a bit of an introvert, so I have no social media to speak of, hope that's okay! If everyone ends up enjoying this one, I'll share my Deathslinger next!

We at Behaviour Interactive Inc. would like your authorization to use excerpts of the following social media videos and/or photos from your channel. We would like to use such excerpts in order to showcase you as a fan of the game in promotional material on the game’s social media accounts on these websites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch for a period of 5 years. In consideration, we will add your social media handle in the description of our post incorporating the excerpts.  

I agree to these Terms!