Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

DBD needs another gamemode

Karao_KeKarao_Ke Member Posts: 1,217
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

This idea has already been mentioned before, but there should be a seperate gamemode for 2 killers & 6 survivors on a huge map. This would be absolute chaotic fun and would make the game 10x more scarier.

Imagine an Oni in Blood Fury chasing you & while you're running to a jungle gym, you run into a Deathslinger on accident. Obviously if both killers team up on you it can be seen as unfair, but that's why there would be 6 survivors instead of 4 with more potential saves and people on gens.

Speaking of gens, they should obviously be a bit slower than what they are today because there would be 6 survivors. If I were the devs, I would nerf gen speeds when the killer is in a chase, but otherwise they stay the same.

If people are worried about queue times because current ones are already long enough, devs can just slap a bloodpoint bonus onto it and people will definitely play it more often. One thing I want to get clear is that you cannot queue up with your friend as killers, and you cannot have a SWF with more than 4 people. The point of this is to keep it very similar to the regular DBD gamemode, but just slightly tweaked.

Thoughts?

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments