Home Q&A Questions
Question submissions are now open! If you have any questions you'd like to see answered in our next Q&A stream, ask them here. Please upvote the questions you'd like to see answered.

Any plans on buffing The Pig?

Cam0Cam0 Member Posts: 1

I love playing Pig, but i always have the issue of her being one of the weaker killers. Do you have plans on buffing her?

192 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ZeusZeus Member Posts: 1,920

Her RNG with traps is her biggest issue. Minimum 4 searches and maximum 16 (basekit). Very unpredictable. And addons that increase crouch speed a little bit would be nice too.

• ShowtimevonPartyShowtimevonParty Member Posts: 8

Combat Straps and John's Medical File should be base kit, they're brown add-ons everyone uses

• jrinkwaterjrinkwater Member Posts: 332

Almo told me that the stats show she performs well in higher ranks.

I think this is one of those scenarios where that tells very little of the full picture. As a pig main rank 1 both sides... she is low tier because of serious inconsistencies that can often lead to outplaying yourself with your own time because of the RNG. Her main power is severely unreliable.

Her crouch and ambush absolutely need some adjustments as well. Too telling and too time consuming

• boostyboosty Member Posts: 2

Agreed she needs a rework. I hate that her add-ons encourage toxic plays (ie tunneling those with RBTs), which is a tactic I'd rather not use. I prefer to let the those with RBTs get distracted by Jigsaw boxes and not be on gens, while I focus on those who would otherwise be on gens. I would love more focus on the ambush.

These are some suggested add-on changes made by a friend of mine: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/154422/the-pigs-add-on-rework

faster crouch, ambush sound at end, severely less RNG based traps.

• AvilgusAvilgus Member Posts: 653

INB4 "pig is fine"

• KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 1

i don't think so, she is a good killer. You just need game knowledge. try using the double pourple addons cate of gears and timer : )

You have no idea what you are on about.

Pig is the most inconsistent killer. It's not about add-ons. Her kit is pooy designed to be heavy RNG. Why do you think tjey changed trapper with this PTB? Because the RNG made his kit frustrating for both sides.