Home Q&A Questions
Question submissions are now open! If you have any questions you'd like to see answered in our next Q&A stream, ask them here. Please upvote the questions you'd like to see answered.

Object of Obsession

SlashstreetboySlashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,818

Since the last Q&A, there has been a gigantic ongoing flood of negative feedback regarding Object and the DEVs stance on it.

Have these massive amounts of feedback led you to reconsider the perk? If it did, how and when will it be changed?

If no, why?

93 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ZeusZeus Member Posts: 1,920

Its +13 votes vs -4. I can't even imagine how people think object is ok. I use it as a solo and get tons of information and it helps me with almost every killer

• SlashstreetboySlashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,818

Yeah same. To be fair, it´s one person thinking Object is fine vs like 99% of the community who see how it´s problematic, so the odds should be in our favor, right?

• Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,000

Give the upvote anyway, but personally I agree with them. If the stats don't show a bigger gap in escape rates I would also assume its fine. I mean even when i play killer those object users don't make it very far. The only time they actually do is if they're a good SWF or they make it their ultimate goal to avoid me but that only works when i'm distracted with others anyway. I don't think its really OP its a hard perk to be good with as well.

• Another_LegionMainAnother_LegionMain Member Posts: 290

OoO can destroy Trap setting Killers and stealth killers who lost their power, unfortunately survivors outnumber killers so naturally there will be more downvotes from less open minded people.