We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Patch Notes 2.2.1 | Hotfix
- Removed the Huntress' hatchet hitbox changes introduced with update 2.2.0. It should now function as it did prior to that update.
- Reduced the default recharge time of the Spirit's power from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spirit to get instantly blinded with a flashlight
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused pallets to push killers without stunning them
- Fixed an issue that caused the Halloween™ music not to play when selecting the Shape in the Loadout
- Fixed an issue that caused triggered Hag traps not to have a terror radius
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Clown to have consistent increased movement speed when combining the VHS Porn and Smelly Inner Soles add-ons
- Fixed an issue that caused the cooldown for the Spirit's Yamaoka's Haunting to be reduced when combining the Kaiun Talisman and the Katsumori Talisman add-ons
- Fixed an issue that caused Adam and the Spirit perk descriptions to be improperly formatted in French
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hex: Devour Hope perk to gain tokens every time a Survivor starts the unhook action (instead of upon completion of the interaction).
- Fixed an issue that caused the duration of Yamaoka's Haunting to last longer as a client Spirit killer in Kill Your Friends
- Fixed an issue that caused the texture on the Spirit's Husk to become bright and sparkly while using her power