Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

DBD's anger induction and the Forums

As someone with anger issues who has had their fair share of outbursts on here, I was self reflecting and started to think: "Although I do regret all that, there's also a lot of people having anger issues on here just like me". DBD can be a very angering game and I wonder, would there be a way for the community to kinda try to help each other out with these kind of anger and temper issues? Anger issues is a very tough issue to fix it bursting out on everything but the community really needs to drop the killer and survivor gang wars and just realize we're all people so at least some of us could not make fun of someone on an angry post and just try to talk to them for at least a few comments long. I don't know if it's just this game being very tilty or if some others are just like me and have anger issues they still struggle with, but I just want at least a handful of folks here to just kinda try to help a couple calm down. What do y'all think, I think it'd be a nice change of pace to have a couple of us try to cool off the angered bunch on here,. Forums are always really toxic which DBD is a stressful game but that doesn't mean it should stress you out more than it should. If anybody wants to talk about their own anger issues and what makes them outburst go ahead and comment it, maybe we can all help each other for once.

Comments

• OrionbashOrionbash Member Posts: 697

That's honestly a nice sentiment. And I applaud you for taking a moment to think about the well-being of your own mental state and that of other players. I think that says a lot about you as a person. However you're putting too much stock in humanity. Humanity using the internet, nonetheless. But hey, be the change man. Maybe it'll catch on. Who knows?

• BitingSeaBitingSea Member Posts: 332

That's what I'm hoping for, I'm not asking for the entire community to change, that's too many people for it to be reasonable but at least some people can do something like this, even if I'm putting too much hope, a man can still dream