2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Dead by Daylight Cannot connect to online services: Error code 8014

Comments

• burak1998_20burak1998_20 Member Posts: 165
    @ashaman1234

Welcome to madness i have got this error two weeks
  • bloxebloxe Member Posts: 81
    edited January 12
    @ashaman1234

Welcome to madness i have got this error two weeks
    Dont worry, @MandyTalk said that they were looking into it... In october...
  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 2,184

And I've also told everyone to contact support directly, because this issue is incredibly individual and what fixes it for one is not fixing it for the other. Burak is already in contact with support and they are working together to resolve the issue for their case.

MandyTalk said:

And I've also told everyone to contact support directly, because this issue is incredibly individual and what fixes it for one is not fixing it for the other. Burak is already in contact with support and they are working together to resolve the issue for their case.

This post has 15k views, what means that a lot of people have the same problem. Is it really possible that each of those 15k is a different case??? Lol
    edited January 14
    @bloxe ;

I do not try unistall windows i visit egypt this  week if i can come to turkey i reboot my computer 

But sujan saha wants some log files to me if help center not understand my problem i reboot my computer 

Stay in connection to me brother 
    @MandyTalk

I think this proplem was not a individual 

Because after 2.4.0 patch some players has got this problem and half of the players can't fix this problem 
    @bloxe ;

I do not try unistall windows i visit egypt this  week if i can come to turkey i reboot my computer 

But sujan saha wants some log files to me if help center not understand my problem i reboot my computer 

Stay in connection to me brother 
    I will!

@MandyTalk

I think this proplem was not a individual 

Because after 2.4.0 patch some players has got this problem and half of the players can't fix this problem 

We just got 16k views in this post!! So many individual errors, I'm proud. 

@bloxe ;

And help center tell me they aware the error and they working about it 

And they are tell to me new patch fix this problem 
    @bloxe ;

And help center tell me they aware the error and they working about it 

And they are tell to me new patch fix this problem 
    Great! Thanks for the info.
    my other ticket
    my other ticket
    I dont have this problem anymore with patch 2.4.1, I hope you dont have it too my friend!
    @bloxe

Is this patch come to for steam?

I open my computer 
    @bloxe

I haven't got 2.4.1 patch

Are you use steam or playstation store?
    @bloxe

I haven't got 2.4.1 patch

Are you use steam or playstation store?
    Playstation
    @bloxe

Oh my bro i use steam😅 I'm glad for you👍
  • juanmljuanml Member Posts: 1

They give weekend for free and you can not play. with that they will bring a lot of public :v and I will no longer buy the game for obvious reasons

17.7k and developers are not saying anything about this problem 

[BAD WORD] this shit
  • dancedivoldancedivol Member Posts: 4

Patch 2.5.0. The problem is still there.

• ceridwen309ceridwen309 Member Posts: 310

@burak1998_20

Are you still working with support to resolve the issue?

Did you reset your computer yet?

@ceridwen309

Yes i use this problem and i not reboot my computer
  • ThiccCutie09ThiccCutie09 Member Posts: 4

see i have that problem now in patch 2.5.0 it came out ystd and now i can connect

• yozhukyozhuk Member Posts: 1
    edited January 30

Guys, i faced this problem yesterday and will tell you what i did with it.

So, my friend got this problem "8014" 2 days ago, he told me about it.
    Ofc i use google to find solution, and discover that many ppl have the same issue.
    Yes, i tryed rebooting, deactivating antivirus and other stuff and it didn't work.
    He's game still was in "8014".

So, i thought that it's something wrong with he's game acc.

I used my steam acc to log in in he's computer, and game works without error.
    Then, i took he's steam acc and log in on my pc, and it worked.
    Then he go back to he's pc with he's steam acc and it's working fine so far. Error has gone.

So, i don't know exactly what was it, and how did we solve that, but my guess that it's a problem with ip adresses or something like that, and when we used different pc's to log in, it's got different adress to connect for game server, to avoid 8014 issue.

Well, i'm not an expert, but this is the way how i fix it, maybe it will help to someone else.

• RnewaysRneways Member Posts: 4

Hello there! I have error 8014 after one day playning on Win 7. I have 2 Computer's with Win 7 and Win 10. On Windows 10 I haven't this problem, but I also want to play on Win 7...
    So what can I do for fix it?
    I tried to change ip, i tried to change "hosts" file, i was try to restart Pc, re-installed the game, disabled firewall and antivirus, tried to run in compatibility mode, сhanged download region, and cleaned the cache, but no one of this methods hasn't work.
    Please, help me! :(

Well, after I bought the "darkness among us"....

"We just pushed a fix to our backend services. Event progression is now working for all platforms. If you were in a game when the update was pushed, you might have to restart the application. Have fun!"
    I'm still have this error...... 8014......

• KrustyNuggetsKrustyNuggets Member Posts: 11

If you run Steam as Admin it should fix this issue.

• Get_YoshimasterGet_Yoshimaster Member Posts: 3

I didnt had the error since 2 month and after playing a game who use a crack to bypass steam my game was blocked again, maybe the issue is coming from that

I can join server today thank you very much for everything god bless you and your team thank you very so much:))))

I love you guys god bless of all:))))
  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 2,184

@burak1998_20 I'm really pleased that the issue has been resolved for you. good luck in the fog.

@MandyTalk

Thank you for everything god bless you.